Reviews for Shattered
Tonsoffandoms chapter 34 . 4/21
Thank you SO much for writing this chapter! It's probably one of my favorites in the whole story :) ! Speaking of the story, it was very thought out. I can tell that you put a lot of time an effort into creating this. Thanks for making it so addictive to read!
aewea chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
YES HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ARE U DOING THIS TO MEEEE? WHY?
aewea chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
FINALLY! thank God.
I don't know why but I'm really,really,reallyyyy angry.
Now , don't get me wrong.I love Arthur but people just sometimes deserve to be kicked.
If I was Merlin I would write a F*ck you letter to Arthur,Say goodbye to Gwen,Hug Gwaine and go explore the skies with my fire breathing giant friend or some thing.
(Good think I'm not him.)
Or possibly just curl my self into a ball and cry my eyes out before committing suicide.
(And I really would like Gaius to slap the hell out of the prat )
great story
SantaClaws3 chapter 34 . 8/29/2016
I like this story, and I would appreciate it if you did a Merlin doc where Merlin saved Arthur after mordred stabbed him in the end of season 5. Please do, because I like your writing style
WatUCWatIC chapter 35 . 7/19/2016
Well, damn... This story was certainly...a canon compliant AU. I loved that, despite the fact I wanna cry now. Not sure if it's for Mordred or Merlin, and I think I've cried enough for Morgana by now...

I've been meaning to compliment George's role since Gwen sent him to the town to listen in, but I just. Couldn't. Stop. Reading. Anyway~ Really loved it. I think you wrote this entire fanfic...in exactly the same way I wanted a fanfiction to be written how have I only JUST found this?
monsmallville chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
you've made my day :) (more like my weekend, actually haha) I love the way you managed to describe Merlin as a not so perfect hero and the vilains as "victims of Fate". Your stories are entertaining (I'm reviewing for the first part as well since I'm too lazy to thank you twice, so... here I am ) and in my opinion they don't betray nor the characters nor the universe of Merlin.

(please, don't mind my mistakes, I'm not fluent yet )
Noip13 chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
YES MERLIN, try to get Arthur to trust you by discussing the time you recently were enchanted to try to kill him.

Of course.

I get the reasoning behind it, he wants to prove how strong his loyalty is, but he's so hilariously thick sometimes it's ridiculous.
Aaronna chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
I love this story, both endings included.
The Potters of the Future chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
So Gwaine knows
AnonL chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story, ive been following since last december and really glad i stuck around till the finish. Your portrayal of Merlin and Arthur seems to the point and Mordred's reasoning to turn to the dark side was way more interesting than the actual cannon. Thanks again, I'll be looking forward to ur future stories.
oma13 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
I love the 'official' ending! As I've said, I love happy endings. I didn't like the alternate chapter 30 though, for that very reason. I'm a sucker for happy endings. I love the story and it's wonderful ending!
JediKittehz chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
OH MY GOD 3 3
urbangirl98 chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
Aw, that was really sad ;-; Well written, nonetheless.
Amazing job! Sad to see it over, but it was an amazing story! Great job!
JediKittehz chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
*flails* AHhhh! what a great ending! Your tied everything up quite nicely! Im so happy that they are all moving towards a good thing. Though i like how you have mordreds looming fear of his destiny making him paranoid. It makes it flow into the old aurthurian myths more than the show did. LOVE IT. WONDERFULL STORY 10/10 would recommend. (actually im gonna add it to my rec list)
AJsRandom chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhh! Well that just stinks, LOL! I see why you went with the other version, though this is very well-written too. Thanks for sharing it! :)