Reviews for Shattered
Noip13 chapter 8 . 3/7
YES MERLIN, try to get Arthur to trust you by discussing the time you recently were enchanted to try to kill him.

Of course.

I get the reasoning behind it, he wants to prove how strong his loyalty is, but he's so hilariously thick sometimes it's ridiculous.
Aaronna chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
I love this story, both endings included.
The Potters of the Future chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
So Gwaine knows
AnonL chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story, ive been following since last december and really glad i stuck around till the finish. Your portrayal of Merlin and Arthur seems to the point and Mordred's reasoning to turn to the dark side was way more interesting than the actual cannon. Thanks again, I'll be looking forward to ur future stories.
oma13 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
I love the 'official' ending! As I've said, I love happy endings. I didn't like the alternate chapter 30 though, for that very reason. I'm a sucker for happy endings. I love the story and it's wonderful ending!
JediKittehz chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
urbangirl98 chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
Aw, that was really sad ;-; Well written, nonetheless.
Amazing job! Sad to see it over, but it was an amazing story! Great job!
JediKittehz chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
*flails* AHhhh! what a great ending! Your tied everything up quite nicely! Im so happy that they are all moving towards a good thing. Though i like how you have mordreds looming fear of his destiny making him paranoid. It makes it flow into the old aurthurian myths more than the show did. LOVE IT. WONDERFULL STORY 10/10 would recommend. (actually im gonna add it to my rec list)
AJsRandom chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhh! Well that just stinks, LOL! I see why you went with the other version, though this is very well-written too. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
... What sort of twisted sorcery was THIS? My god. I loved this alt ending, arguably even more than your cannon ending. (Though I strongly suspect it's the cannon ending's existence that contributed to my vapid appreciation of this particular chapter)

I Loved your interpretation of these events... Taking control of your fate when fate is a written in stone force. I love how you implied that if Merlin hadn't hesitated, hadn't got locked in on fate's whims that tragedy might be avoided. And yet, considering the construct of this universe, I'm unconvinced that had Merlin taken action that fate would've found some other way to impose its final act.

But even knowing that, I think I enjoyed Merlin's hesitancy. It created a bleeding of two future based philosophies and the consequences of subscribing to either.

As an aside, I really like this version of Mordred over the cannon ending. Knowing he's a puppet of fate and doing what he could to fight it in spite of it all created and marvelous contrast with Merlin.

This was a masterpiece and I'm glad you've sacrificed the time and effort to share it with us. Now go watch some tv and let your brains bleed out. You deserve the break.
CaraLee934 chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
But the time of Future has yet to come!
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

And now I am thoroughly depressed.
mersan123 chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
Oh dear. I think I will stick with the other chapter. Not a lot happier but at least Arthur lives! All that aside, brilliantly written (no surprise there) and still a wonderful read despite the tragic ending.
Many many thanks.
Freefan1412 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
This was...interesting. Rather detached, that is the first thing that comes to mind. And it certainly does fit the personality of Mordred you have created. And it makes for tragedy. And truly, it is...interesting to see how everything can go wrong within the span of a second, without anyone intending it. Horrible, yes, but also interesting.
mizzymel chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Really glad you didn't use this chapter in the story. As much as I wish Mordred wouldn't turn into the enemy not at the expense of Arthur's death. NOBODY wanted that but the sociopathic show runners. It would have ruined the entire story had you used it.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
I'm glad you didn't choose this alternate chapter. What's the point of what them had been through if Arthur died in the end?