Reviews for Entranced
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
U do know lily was a gryffindor right
sktngwrtr765 wattpad.com chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Look, I dunno if you know this, but remember, in the seventh book? Professor McGonagall had to answer a question to get into the Ravenclaw dormitories. I don't think that it'd have been a recent change; I think it was always like that. Sorry if I sound nitpicky, just wanted to let you know.
ALIVE chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
ALIVE!
ColferAnnee chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
This is good so far! I can't wait till i get to the ending :DD
Cplehg chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
PLEASE KEEP THEM ALIVE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Twilight738475528 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Ok

What happened to Gryffindor?

Lily is smart but in the 7th book of up Lily was not in Ravenclaw
avalonchick5 chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
Missy:

First of all...awwwwww! Love the end, 'cept Snape's a bit pervy, don'tcha think?

Thing #2: That was a great story! It's awesome cause you made them special...you know the mage thing? That was pretty cool!

Criticism...none. Beautiful story, absolutely awesome read. Wait a sec...oh yeah. You never mentioned the battle mage stuff they had to do (you didn't describe it) and they spelling and punctuation were a bit off on that first chapter, but otherwise, masterfully done!

Love from,

AVchick5 3
Miss Marauder chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
its good so far, but no offense, you put WAY to emphasis on the other characerts, (lily's bffs) lily and the marauders are main. thats kinda weird
HPHGKCroar chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I just found your stories again and decided to re-read them. I read in your profile that you were having trouble posting two stories that the site took down (one that I've read and absolutely love). I suggest posting your stories on if you haven't already. Keep writing, I really enjoy your stuff.
Princess Ducky chapter 37 . 7/17/2009
I love this story, I found it very interesting and original, not like a whole lot of other L/J stories out there :)

The only thing that bugged me was that in chap 36 you said they graduated in '82, which is impossible cause Harry was born in '81, so it makes much more sense that they graduated in '79 or even '78, though I think it's '79.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
IrishAngel90 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I really like this story so far!

It's nicely written and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
hockeygirl9 chapter 37 . 4/7/2008
great story! i love everything about it!
Lov3good chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I'd rather have Lily and the other girls in Gryffindor, but besides that it's AMAZING D I REALLY LIKE IT
MsPotter chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wel...lily was in gryfindor house...not in rawenclaw! u said that she and and kayla were putting on their rawenclaw tiess! jus pointing out ]

great story tho