Reviews for The Avatar Rebels
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 26 . 2/4
ASDFGHJKL YAAAAS! PERF CONTINUE PLEASE! ITS AMAZAANG! (Get it? AmazAANG?)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 26 . 1/5
update
prettyshon10 chapter 26 . 1/4
Wow. Just...wow.
Kataang4eve chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Yes! As usually perfect
Mz topsy turvy chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
OMG THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!
Sori just HAD to say that first so anyway hello, i am reviewing ur story again n i will until this story has finished.
Spirit world. Hmm. Smart move. Where did this idea come from?
So does this mean aang is back to normal? Does it? DOES IT? Sori lost control there...
Its a pity this story is almost finishing coz its reli gud but every gud,brilliant n even awesome story needs an ending.
Plz update soon
- Mz topsy turvy -
Squeak squeak chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Oh my pickles! Those last words.

That's avatar Aang to you.

I can't stop smiling. As always... Amazing! I can't wait for the epilogue. Please post soon! I know you said next week, but I'm pulling my hairs out. Can you believe it? It's almost all done! It's been a long way since the first chapter...

No, I'm gonna stop before I do something embarrassing like start to cry. I'm feeling sentimental.
KingKey980 chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
That was a very awesome chapter. I cannot wait for the conclusion.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Omg! What. Brave move ! Update soon please
Kira97 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Ok...I'm not just going to say "Thanks for this heartache I could have avoided and continued a happy life without..."
I want to congratulate you. This is definately one of the best fanfics I've ever read (I mean it...I often get lost in a fic's plot after the 10th ot 14th chapter)
But this is just to amazing for my brain to forget!
Hope we get to read each other soon
(And sorry for the late response U-U)
Squeak squeak chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Noooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyy! Why?! Why! Why! Must you do this to me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! How! I feel so betrayed. I don't ever want to hear from you again!

So...post soon?

Okay I'm sorry. I had grown so close to... I can't even say it. I still love your story. Have I told you how infuriatingly awesome it is?
Mz topsy turvy chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Hi!
U finally updated! N wat an intiguing (dont no if i spelt that rite) chapter it was! How did u come up with the speech?! Speeches r hard to make n that speech was pretty intense! So congrats u did a pretty gud job!
Nooooo feng! He died! Now that is a great ending for a chapter. Wat is the team gonna do next?! N btw how did aang do the whistle without his airbending?
Update soon! Plz n thx.
- Mz topsy turvy-
prettyshon10 chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
...whoa
KingKey980 chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Awesome chapter! That was REALLY worth the wait! I can't wait for more!
Avatarlover123 chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
OKAY so wow ...
I have Absolutely NOTHING To say !
Who knew i would of been so spot on with the inner-battle thing ?
WOW !
Okay so i have no idea how to contemplate my thoughts and feelings right NOW and put them on paper ( well more like a comment box on a screen ,but you get it ) .
So i'll just start with this :
THANK YOU For The UPDATE !
It IS A WONDERFULLY MAGNIFICENTLY AMAZINGLY FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT CHAPTER !
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT ! LOVED IT ! LOVED IT ! LOVED IT !
YOUR WRITING WAS JUST AS EQUALLY BRILLIANTLY FANTASTICALLY MAGNIFICENTLY WONDERFULLY AMAZING !
I must say that though the rope did indeed break i am perfectly fine ( for the most part )
Okay so i think i am a bit more stable right now ...
So the chapter ; well if i am completely honest when i saw that you said that my guess was good i was like ' Really ?' and then i read it and well ...
At first i was like ' YASASSSSSS ! i got Something right ! * fist pump in air * YAY! *happy dance in chair while family talks outside 'cus Great-Aunt came to visit * ' then i continued reading .
When i got to the part where Aang was like ' K-KHON !'
I was like nicely put Aang , my reaction exactly .
I also couldn't help but feel dread piling up in me .
Then slowly i started getting watery eyes and like 5 sentences later i was crying :'( .
I didn't even notice at first but then i felt something wet fall on my hand and my vision got all cloudy . ( I kinda feel like crying right now )
Then i felt kinda confused yet i understood Aang , and i also felt HOPE !
THen when he Was deciding which to choose i was like i SWEAR Aang if you don't choose LOVE i will beat you repeatedly ( sorry for the violence ) .
Then i was kinda touched by Katara's words and i knew she would get through to him , ( but i SWEAR my HEART stopped Beating for a SECOND when he took that step forward , and when he took the next it felt like i just got stabbed , like the feeling when the penny is up in the air and then it drops and it hits you ( not really ,actually hits you ) and the realisation dawns and you know and there's all this dread and your heart drops into your stomach and you try to pinch yourself in hopes that this is a dream) and when she finally did i JUMPED IN JOY I WAS BOUNCING IN MY CHAIR AND I FELT SO BLOODY ( SORRY FOR SWEARING ) HAPPY !
Like those THREE little WORDS ' I Choose Love ' MADE ME OH SO HAPPY !
I FElt like running up to Aang and hugging the life out of him ( which i personally hate but , well being a hypocrite there ) Kinda like Katara probably did , then kissing him repeatedly (everywhere but the lips of course , don't want to freak him out ) .
I like how you wrote that Katara had to basically restrain herself which brings me back to when Aang was thinking that of all the things she could of said she said she loved me . That made me smile :)
And yes the Kataang moments are a bit like gems .
Then i was interrupted for reading the rest o this work of art by my sister which came in and said she was trying tea and wanted me to try it with her .
I was in an Avatar-y mood so i said yes , ' why not try and see what Iroh loves so very much and see why '
i tried tea for the first time and i don't know if it's because my mom's a suckish tea maker or maybe the brand . or perhaps the fact that it was so hot that my sister put it in the fridge for 3 minutes but , ( completely my opinion and i will try different tea in the future ) it tasted absolutely - ...
Well to be blunt about it ... TERRIBLE ! It TASTED TERRI-BLE !
i swallowed it anyways but it tasted like , well i'll just write what i said ' BLAH-ugh * sticks tongue out and takes orange straw out of cup* that taste like HOT LEAF-JUICE ! EWWWW ! IT taste So BAD * throws plastic straw into kitchen sink * EW ! * Runs to living room to get water bottle from office * *looks at mom and Great-Aunt * HOW DO YOU DRINK TEA IT TASTE EVEN WORSE THAN COFFEE ! EWW ! IT TASTE LIKE HOT LEAF-JUICE ! ( BUT in Spanish ) * goes into office , drinks water * This isn't enough , EWW ,need TWIX ! * Then sister says it's not half-bad as i run towards run towards kitchen in disgust, then i grab Like 5 twix , my sister comes in says that it does indeed taste TERRIBLE and i through 3 Twix at her from my 5 because she says she needs 3 then i run out and eat my twix and drink water * ' Then i continued reading .
And basically "EVERYTHING " WEnt downhill from there .
So i was all like ' WHHHHHHYYYYY !? ' and ' Wha -?! What JUST HAPPENED !? ' so basically i think i've return to this oh so lovely cliff !
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !
WOW i've been writing this review for like 1 hour now and it 12:21 am and everyone is going to bed 'cuz it's TOMORROW ALREADY .
Oh well this is a pretty long review ...
So back to that ending ,...
i
EXPECTING .
THAT * POINTS TO END *
TO HAPPEN !
BUT I LOVED IT !
I really hope nothing too bad happens to Aangie and that the Gaang finds a way to escape and kick Azula's and Khon's BUTTS! ( Please Excuse that language)
I have a very strong feeling that that WILL Happen !
Well this has been an Extremely EPIC Chapter and SHOWDOWN ( i knew Azula would end up in this )
I also have a hunch that Yuzai ( that name reminds me of Yue and Ozai , like it'd be there ship name , i wonder if anyone's ever shipped them ? Cuz there are some PRETTY WEIRD Ships but i'm okay with them ) will come back and help the Gaang as well as some of the other people .
Oh and Feng's reaction to Senshi's betrayal expected , and YASS !
Well i CAN NOT WAIT Till Next Chapter's Update :)
Thank You for writing this Lovely masterpiece and i'm sure that i would've been more engrossed with this chapter hadn't i'd been interrupted various times .
Oh well ... i Bet next chapter will be just as FANTABULOUS ! as this one . :)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) I STILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER! LOVE IT !
Well Goodnight ( Now 12:36 am ) I Should go to sleep :)
Bye ( again ) and Until your next Update !:D
12:37am and i'm out :) . Sincerly ,
Avatarlover123 (12:38am Now , so G'night )
Squeak squeak chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
Khon - stipated, haha. I'm sorry. I can't get over that. I'm really glad you like my reviews. There is nothing you have not done to disserve them. I'm not fond to cursing, but I have my moments. My parents when something unexpected happened, such as spilling hot glue on their leg or or tripping on the stairs, they'd let out a curse. Guess that stuck. Of course, there were times when joking around, but you know. I don't use it often, but I like to use them to make a point. Anyways, loved the chapter. I really did liked the way you worked through Aang's feelings and thoughts. I didn't even know what to think. That's saying something. I got chills running down my body. I don't know if it's the morning effect, but I'm utterly speechless. So, I'm gonna just say please post soon!
Ps. Awesome chapter! (I know I said it already, but reminding doesn't hurt:)