Reviews for The Avatar Rebels
Kira97 chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
My mouth is so dry...
And so are my eyes...I cried so much.
This is's gorgeous.
Your writing skills are getting better and better, congratulations!
Gosh, way to finish such an amazing story. I'll be around just in case you have some more magic to share :)
Now please excuse me while I throw myself off a cliff.
Mz Topsy Turvy chapter 27 . 5/17/2015
Ok skip the greeting let me get to the point!
I 100% LOVED THAT STORY! Amazing ending, tears of happiness in my eyes. I cant say anything else, ive said everything i want to say in all my previous reviews. So no point in repeating myself.
Now onto the topic at hand: DO A SEQUEL PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZ. Ahem sori kinda freaked out there. Anyway im always here n always story hunting so plz make a sequel to this AMAZING story n make that story even MORE amazing. U r a talented author so keep writing (or shud i say typing ). Im looking forward to ur future stories.
Keep going n make ur readers unbelievably happy!
Mz Topsy Turvy
Keyblade Master of Light chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
That was an awesome epilogue! You have made an excellent story! Well done!
GriffinGirl8655 chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
I'm not so supposed to cry, but I am because this was just so incredibly epic and... HE REMEMBERS! YAS! And, thank you soooooooooo much for posting this! :D
Squeak Squeak chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
I loved this and you did give frog closure, for which I'm glad. This really has been an amazing story and I'm sad to see it end, but I'm glad to here of future projects.

Kiddos on this wonderful story and see you in another story. I don't have a doubt you'll do a wonderful job.
GriffinGirl8655 chapter 26 . 5/10/2015
Can I just say that this really good and I know it seems silly, but if you're still on Fanfiction, do ya think.. Maybe... You could update? :D
HailStarscream chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
neep nop, Kelly, noop neep
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Gah! Zuko you idiot! Its Aang. Hey what'd happen if something pushed Aang into the avatar state? Would it break him free?
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 26 . 1/5/2015
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 26 . 1/4/2015
Kataang4eve chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Yes! As usually perfect
Mz topsy turvy chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Sori just HAD to say that first so anyway hello, i am reviewing ur story again n i will until this story has finished.
Spirit world. Hmm. Smart move. Where did this idea come from?
So does this mean aang is back to normal? Does it? DOES IT? Sori lost control there...
Its a pity this story is almost finishing coz its reli gud but every gud,brilliant n even awesome story needs an ending.
Plz update soon
- Mz topsy turvy -
Squeak squeak chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Oh my pickles! Those last words.

That's avatar Aang to you.

I can't stop smiling. As always... Amazing! I can't wait for the epilogue. Please post soon! I know you said next week, but I'm pulling my hairs out. Can you believe it? It's almost all done! It's been a long way since the first chapter...

No, I'm gonna stop before I do something embarrassing like start to cry. I'm feeling sentimental.
Keyblade Master of Light chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
That was a very awesome chapter. I cannot wait for the conclusion.