Reviews for The Spock Hypothesis
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 1/22
You managed to keep them both in character, which is a rare thing in Shenny smut pieces. Well done!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh my goodness I loved this! I ship these two so much :D
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I didn't know you shipped these two as well. I loved this story when I first read it, I don't remember if I left a message then but very well done. Bravo! So hot. Would love to see how the second part of this experiment goes. hint, hint.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh that was adorable. And this is just begging for a follow up...
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
lol...nice :))))))))))))))))))))
somethingfurry chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So hot and cute! I love that you included Spock )
austexfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very good. Looking forward to more experiments!
JimmyFallon chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wow! Simply AMAZING! The way he had orgasm! XD XD Cool Story!
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Too hot!
LibbyMay chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Would love to see what happens next, but I know this is a one-shot lol.
Sari84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Damn that was hot!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
1st, very very hot! Wow! Second, you definitely need to continue the experiment for us.
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was super hot the second time reading as well! I would love to read a follow up as Sheldon and Penny have more experiments to do. :)
JLynnB chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
LOL This was such a hoot! Just wonderful! I giggled when I 'saw' Spock in the living room and Sheldon's reaction! Priceless! *Lynn
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Did you happen to repost this? I remember reading something exactly like this before so I'm guessing you did.

I also remember loving this to pieces. This was both brilliant and very very sexy! If Sheldon wasn't so prejudiced towards sex I could definitely see this happening. I just wish this wasn't a one shot:/ Your writing is great, I love the way you write Sheldon! Hope to see some more Shenny work from you soon:)