Reviews for The Boy Between Worlds
Anonymously chapter 10 . 7/21
Yup... Either you are super lazy, or are on a major writers block...
GrumpyGrue chapter 10 . 7/8
Have you seen "A Prank Today"? The video will give you diabetes.
GrumpyGrue chapter 9 . 7/8
You made a reference from "2nd Touhou M-1 Grand Prix - PatchuMirin"?

It was alright, but I liked MikoMiko Spark much more. They did the majority of sketches I liked.
GrumpyGrue chapter 8 . 7/8
If Suika is cuddling Harry in bed, would he get drunk off the concentration of alcohol in her breath?
GrumpyGrue chapter 7 . 7/8
I guess Touhou fanworks threw off my last chapter review's guess. I saw a video titled "Doromy Visits Peoples Drems" by Ciryes. Hey that rhymed! The misspellings are likely intentional, for amusement.
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 7/8
Remilia pretends to be British doesn't she?
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 7/8
Day-drunk Suika. She got crunk, isn't a lunk, and can't dunk...in tall hoops.

Now I have the image of Harry piggybacking on each girl. He has Suika by the horns, looking a bit afraid since she's stumbling. He's peacefully asleep on Yukari's back, excited on Marisa's, and wearing matching sunglasses with Reimu as they go around like the Men In Black.
GrumpyGrue chapter 4 . 7/8
Here is Suika, kindly sharing her booze, but gets rejected, because Harry is only 7. Harry gets to eat Magic Mushrooms instead. A growing boy needs his psychedelics. Probably helps with Danmaku.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 7/8
You can feel the intense friendship in that banter. It's enough to make a Love Colored Master Spark.

Harry is about to get a lot of sisters, aunties, and girlfriends isn't he?
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 7/8
Yukari is so tender and loving. Reimu would be the strict parent out of the two eh? Oh my. The the thought of yuri pairings make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. No wait...that's the old pizza. And beer. Not saying I don't like yuri, I love it. But I might have food poisoning.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 7/7
Harry Hakurei has a nice ring to it don't cha think?
(Pouts) Hey, hurry up and update, it's already been over a year since the last update. This story is just too good to abandon. Besides I wanna see Harry meet Patchouli and Cirno later. Please?
This crossover is amazing! Really hope you update this!
Scarlet devil chapter 10 . 6/9
Could someone who can write a proper fanfic please adopt this or atleast start their own with the same plot? I would if not for my inability to stay motivated in writing and my lack of experience in writing in english surely does not help. Anyway this is an amazing idea and fanfic and 100% a waste if left like this.

-Scarlet Devil
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 4/27
Alas the show has ended! But it was fun while it lasted~

lol Tried to find some nice quote to use but couldn't find one to fit.

Anyway like I said it was funny and interesting.
Anymore it feels like there isn't really any new fanfiction. Gasp! could the Golden Age of Fanfiction be over!

Again. Nice story.