Reviews for Skin Me Alive
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 4/13
Another amazing story.
BeBe Alexander chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
That baby Sam backstory made me want to cry! Awesome job stay true to the characters!
Sinthija chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Amazing! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next.
SilentHowler chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Another brillant installment!
Loved it, poor Dean and Sam and even fake Dean for showing us poor Deans memories.
Can't wait to see what you post next xx
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I think Sam is going to wonder about the things the shifter said for awhile. There was enough truth to most of it, it has to make Sam believe to a point. It can't be easy to deal with, after all that happened before. Knowing Sam, it will sit there and stew around, and come out in conversations or arguments with Dean. They are probably having a tough time getting used to each other and hunting together again. I just hope that Dean understands that Sam is pretty much an emotional wreck right now. Poor boys. They have so much to deal with, and they need to set themselves some rules, I think. :(
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
A unique kind of Hurt! there - so nicely exploited and expanded.

Your tease about Father's Gun is a little cruel too.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
welcome back ;) i hoped you enjoyed comiccon! how was it? any information on the ninth season? aah I can't wait for that... apparently cas's gonna go dirty with someone... or so they say (misha, actually)

nice story... just, somehow confusing since i don't really remember 'skin'. i think i'm getting old.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I know I said it before, but your fics always give me the "YAY IT'S SUNDAY" giggles!
So...what did I like about Skin?
First: Sammy in mortal peril - always good to get the pulse racing. Why do we love to Limp!Sammy, especially when it is being caused by a Dean-lookalike? I love that he held on to his faith in his brother, that Dean would never hurt him.
Second: Vengeful!Dean. *shivers* yum. No one hurts Sammy and gets away from Dean unscathed.
And yes- I know they are fictional. Hahaha
Very well done. As always, I look forward to more :)
jojospn chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Excellent work! Loved Sam's banter with Shifter Dean. Very in character! And that final line was fantastic!