Reviews for I'm the Father
jamiekid9 chapter 1 . 2/19
I just watched this episode and felt something was missing, so of course I had to do a fanfic search. Your story fit the moment perfectly. Please write more Party of Five stories. There is so much potential with these characters. You captured the characters perfectly.
Emma Beckham chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
More, more, more! Please!
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was really good! it is exactly what I believe would happen if the writers of the show were brave enough to make it happen. I enjoyed that show but always felt something wasn't quite right in Charlie raising the others the way he did. He never really acted like a parent. I hope you'll do more with the series.
colakirk chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and the process each family member went through to come to the ultimate consequences. I especially liked the way Julia was so calm and collected about the whole punishment suggestion and how she just walked over and accepted what was about to happen - to me that felt just right and that it showed how she had understood exactly the pain they'd all put Charlie through. I also liked how Bailey reacted and how Charlie in the end, put him in his place and didn't give him a choice about the position. It was so great to see Charlie taking back control of the situation. I never saw this episode, but I am sure this is how it would have ended :)
undermine chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I actually really liked this! It's really well done! Great job!
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
wow great amazing writing as always :)
and thank you for taking the time to explaine the background for these who never saw the show :)
however , I didnt like the girlfriend at all . I wised that the spanking was his idea not hers . Plus I dont think it was a good idea for him to spank them infornt of each other .this just my random thoughts sorry :)
so anyway , I have notice that you last 3 stories were more like spanking with love .when are going to go back to write so sexy spanking stories ?!
again Thank you for writing and sharing :)
carlacipo chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great story!
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You outdid yourself with this one. Wonderful job!