Reviews for Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
This gave me cancer
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I love this!1! 3 so hot
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Love, love, LOVE it. It was both sweet and hot. Also loved the way described Punk Britian. Excellent job :)
theSardonyx chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
The last line seemed to me an awkward addition to that paragraph... Also, put translations or author's notes away from the story narrative. It interferes with the flow.

Nice first try in writing a lemon. Honestly, I don't think I ever will, but I can't deny that I enjoy lemon every now and then. :) As long as it's got some sort of plot, and not a fling.

Write on.!
Yuna
Hanako-chan97 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Wow...this was so intense XD I never expected to like lemon X/X specially USUK(I kinda prefer FrUK but USUK is still good they can be a cute couple) this was really good X3 and punk Arthur sounded cool :3 you will defenitely see me again XD
PS: (if you've seen this before we have similar taste) would someone please read my fanfiction? Please? I'm one of those people that need to feel needed(?) to continue something...it's a gerita so if you're interested in it please read and if not but you know someone who is please recomend it! It's called "I can see your smile" and I apologize for the bad summary I didn't know what to write there -_-U I would also like to recomend a fanfiction by Ocean Ecco it's called "painters of the afterlife" and it's really good if you don't want to read mine read hers/his(?) it's really good! :3 well that's all thanks and hopefully read you soon :3
KizifuAbarai chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
AWW SO CUTE
(/W\)
Laruna SilverFox chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Damn you! I wanted to hear his answer! gbndgnklskmg nda. now I have to wait... author your a jerk...I know your a jerk I know..lol where did that come from 0_o..but seriously what the hell. -_-
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
T'WAS AN EPIC CHAPTER
CrAzZiE bAtT chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
HOW COULD YOU! TT just leaving it there...you're EVIL! and your right i do hate you! jk jk
LOL tho XD. i was on the verge of crying when i saw it only ended there XD. i think you did alright for your first lemon. and by the way that was pretty hot...[dies of nosebleeds] update soon PLEASE!
succulentsach chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
GUHhhhhhh—punk!Arthur you seductive little punk [nosebleeds] I love how you emphasized both's sexuality. Literally made me laugh.

I-I can't wait for the next chapter /w/ /shot.
CrAzZiE bAtT chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
update soon please!
xxcatsxx chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Great story! Keep writing!
YumiLoveNeko chapter 3 . 11/9/2013