Reviews for Move Along
Autobotlover56 chapter 80 . 7/22
That was AWESOME! Will all of the avengers be in the sequel? I'm so excited!
sparks2468 chapter 80 . 7/19
Awesome!
trix87 chapter 80 . 7/8
I officially fragging hate you right now... You made me cry
This story has been an absolutely epic read and I loved every chapter and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the sequel
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 62 . 7/1
Right when Ari said "Daddy", I was holding back tears, this was such an emotional roller coaster chapter!
TheCauldron chapter 80 . 6/26
Holy crap. This was amazing! I absolutely share your opinion on Sam Witwicky; I think he's a jerk, and he treats Bee horribly. *glares into the distance as I think about it* So I was quite happy to stumble onto this fic and see Ari had replaced him. I'm usually wary of OC stories, but this was beautifully done. Great work! Side note, due to being so completely engrossed in this fic I've had six hours sleep in three days. *facepalm*

Anyway, onward, to the sequel! *strikes a dramatic pose*
ThePegasusDevice chapter 80 . 6/22
This story brings so many words and feelings that I want to say, but can't express. So I'll simply say it this way: "Move Along" is one of the best stories I have read, if not THE BEST. I'm looking forward for the sequel, and the roller coaster of emotions and action it will be sure to bring! Phenomenal job on this! Feel proud!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 75 . 6/22
You have done the impossible and performed a miracle again: you have made Dark of the Moon make sense, and follow a logical plot line! For once, I can actually make clear sense of what is going on and why! Go you!
Storm da wolf chapter 30 . 6/18
WHY DOES LINA SOUND LIKE SHE LOOKS LIKE ME?! Lol literally she sounds like me except the flirting part XD
SnowLeopardQueen chapter 80 . 6/17
You know, I was sort of expecting that, that would be her final Allspark mark. I mean, you did mention that he would outlive her numerous times, so that sort of clued me in, and I also really wanted it to happen. I can't wait for the sequel, but don't rush on it just to please us. I for one know how hard it is sometimes to find inspiration. I'm writing a book I hope to one day get published, and sometimes I just don't feel like writing, and if I force myself to, my work isn't as good as it would be if I was in the mood to write. What I'm trying to say is; take your time.
AutobotGuy710 chapter 80 . 6/17
I'm so sorry it took SO long to review the last chapters, I've been SUPER busy. But wow, what a great ending all around. You did an INCREDIBLE job with this fic, it was heartwarming, intense, and fun all at once! Dyinnggggg to read the sequel! Look forward to it. :)
Ancient Phoenix chapter 79 . 6/16
Feel free to PM me at my account under this same name. I have really loved your story and the unique path you took with the AllSpark, and I can't wait for the sequel! I totally knew Dr. Schmidt was Scalpel, FYI...100%... Yeah, no, I just thought it would be worse for Ari because the accent would remind her of Scalpel...
Ancient Phoenix chapter 79 . 6/16
I'm really getting tired of this not letting me log in, but feel free to
*Stands up and applauds* Bravo, Bravo! Such an amazing story you've made! So glad I caught this story during the middle of it's creation, it was great to be here for the ride, and ~Move Along~ with it.
Nocturna-she-devil chapter 80 . 6/12
This story is Perfect. I freaking love it. Its absolutely adorable and action packed. The ending was absolutely perfect but I'm still sad its over Ari and Sideswipe are just precious and I'm sure I'm probably not the only one saying this but I. Want. More.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 80 . 6/11
I certainly hope to read the sequel soon! I want to see how everything goes for them after the Chicago incident and with them all meeting the rest of the Avengers.

Maybe Ari and Steve will have a running contest to see who's the fastest. Just an idea! Keep up the good work and I hope to read it soon!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »