Reviews for Move Along
Alice13Rose chapter 81 . 4h
Move Along is the best I've read so far! I took a break and read other Fanfics after every movie ending, but I still couldn't get this Fic. out of my head. Extraordinary. Thank you. Congratulations on this epic Transformers Fan-Fiction!
Than-Guan'Rose chapter 8 . 3/19
Poor sparkling, he was just scared, being surrounded by beings who are different looking down upon you while your stuck in a box is very frightening.
Than-Guan'Rose chapter 8 . 3/19
Hmmm, I'm still reading up at the top but when I read further I'm hoping to find she saves the sparkling the Simmons kills, aka the "Little energizer bunny from hell."
RetardedArcceus chapter 67 . 3/16
When Ari took down the animatronic, it reminded me of Attack on Titan. XP
RetardedArcceus chapter 42 . 3/16
On of my OC's reactions.
Songbell: Ari may I see the phone number please? *Ari hands it over* *Song rips it to pieces*
RetardedArccus chapter 24 . 3/12
Omg I am SCREAMING on the inside. :,(
RetardedArccus chapter 18 . 3/12
Omfg... WHAT THE EVER LOVING FRAG!? S.H.E.I.L.D. IS IN THIS!?
RetardedAeccus chapter 8 . 3/11
OMFG, WILL LENNOX TAKE ARI IN!?
Diving in chapter 63 . 2/6
Yay! ! ! Transformers 3! ! ! No killing Ironhide! ! !
Diving in chapter 62 . 2/6
Wait, is Sideswipe Red or Silver?
Diving in chapter 54 . 2/6
So, not doing Transformers 3 then? Shame.
Diving in chapter 34 . 2/5
Couldn't she revive him anyway, as The Spark?
wajagirlliz chapter 81 . 2/5
I just binge read your entire story within 3 days. I should have been doing my college homework but yeah. . . your plot development, characters, and everything was planned out and spectacular. I enjoyed reading this so much and I has pleasantly surprised to see the Avengers :) Can't wait to read your sequel.

-Elizabeth
Diving in chapter 7 . 2/5
Is Bumblebee going to be in your story?
the-littlest-deamon chapter 81 . 11/23/2016
This was such a great story. I was very pleased with how everything went. Keep writing if you can.
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »