Reviews for Turtle Table Manners
xxRenetxx chapter 1 . 8/8
LMFAO IT TOOK ME 30 MINUTES JUST TO READ THIS just because I couldn’t stop choking on my laughter and the fact that this must have been sooOoOooOo embarrassing XDD
ApritelloIsLife chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
"Maybe there'll be another climax" I'm dead! Scoop me off the floor and bury me, this chapter killed me with laughter! Such a funny way to go.
Zelgadis55 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
In more ways than one, Mikey XD Revenge is sweet! Another highly amusing chapter and I love it!
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I so was dying laughing at this! I got the impression that Mikey knew but had no idea the others did, figures though XD Loved how Splinter played up to it as well.c Hilarious!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY LOL FREAKING LOL
NICE JOB
TearDropTiffy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I would love to know what Master Splinter said to him in the dojo. Great story, though! It made my day!
warrioresscat chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I loved it! :D
The Nerdfighter chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
"It's the climax!" Oh, that did it for me. That totally killed me. XD lmao
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This fic is hilarious...Splinter at the end of chapter one was gold.
predator808 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
LOVED IT I hope there is more.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Man, those two just don't know when to quit, do they? I loved this little chapter and definitely can't wait to read more. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh man, that's hilarious! I can so see that happening to Donnie and April, too! Looks like he's going to catch it from Splinter now. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Pyreite chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my goodness! DONNIE! *erupts into giggles*. He's so talented! XD. Love Master Splinter. He's just made of awesome!
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This story has me in fits of giggles! Dying...
The Real JL Rules chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Never knew Donnie had it in him. Or maybe April had it in her... oh, snap!