Reviews for Turtle Table Manners
Zelgadis55 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
In more ways than one, Mikey XD Revenge is sweet! Another highly amusing chapter and I love it!
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I so was dying laughing at this! I got the impression that Mikey knew but had no idea the others did, figures though XD Loved how Splinter played up to it as well.c Hilarious!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY LOL FREAKING LOL
NICE JOB
TearDropTiffy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I would love to know what Master Splinter said to him in the dojo. Great story, though! It made my day!
warrioresscat chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I loved it! :D
The Nerdfighter chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
"It's the climax!" Oh, that did it for me. That totally killed me. XD lmao
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This fic is hilarious...Splinter at the end of chapter one was gold.
predator808 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
LOVED IT I hope there is more.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Man, those two just don't know when to quit, do they? I loved this little chapter and definitely can't wait to read more. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh man, that's hilarious! I can so see that happening to Donnie and April, too! Looks like he's going to catch it from Splinter now. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Pyreite chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my goodness! DONNIE! *erupts into giggles*. He's so talented! XD. Love Master Splinter. He's just made of awesome!
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This story has me in fits of giggles! Dying...
The Real JL Rules chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Never knew Donnie had it in him. Or maybe April had it in her... oh, snap!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
SleepingSeeker recommended some of your work and I am glad that I took the opportunity to read this piece. This was absolutely hysterical! I couldn't help but envision it as I read and it was just a laugh-riot-the awkward quasi-conversations April was having with the others while Donatello was hard at work and the fateful intervention of Master Splinter at the end... just wow. Well done!

Great job on this. I look forward to reading more from you.
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Love the idea...really weirded out by the family involvement though DX Well written though!