Reviews for Can't Kill Us
JerseyPrime23 chapter 27 . 5/2
This story is amazing! I love how descriptive it is. I like that you've brought in a dark aspect to it. I can't wait to see more romance. Please update soon! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
LoveAngel5952 chapter 27 . 4/30
Keep on the great work you doing a fine job on the story hope you update soon I wonder when is her so call brother of her going to wake up to find out that he in a not so happy place.
The Queen of dragons chapter 27 . 4/27
Now I really want to learn more about Elita One. The way Silver Dex and her met reminds me of Erwin and Levi from Attack on Titan. Speaking of Silver Dex; I really like his backstory. I love that even though he was a criminal back then; he was never a bad person (/bot). Just someone who came into this world under unfortunate circumstances.

I think that's mature, seeing as sometimes life doesn't give people the chance to start off clean.

Crack theory time: Ruby is the reincarnation of Elita One.
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 27 . 4/26
Awesome chapter! I love it! Please update soon!
Bee4ever chapter 27 . 4/26
Awesome chappie!
The Queen of dragons chapter 26 . 1/31
I don't know why but the part where Nexus Prime is. eaching Ruby to use the blade of time felt like a video game. Maybe it's because it felt a kind of info dumpy, I don't know; that scene just felt out of place. Besides that it's a good chapter.
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 26 . 1/30
At least she helped save Smokescreen. That's a good thing. Update soon!
Bee4ever chapter 26 . 1/30
Whew! I'm glad Ruby was able to use the Blade of Time to save Smokescreen!
XxWolfLord95xX chapter 26 . 1/30
They should kiss soon.
Wow, great work on this story! I can not wait to see what you come up with in your future chapters! Keep it up!
The Queen of dragons chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
You sure came back with quite the entrance, great chapter. You have started to explore something that the show never did and honesty need to, and that's Optimus's emotional detachment. The show alluded to it but you showed it.
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Happy holidays to you, too! And that was amazing! I seriously hope that Optimus let's Knock Out join the Autobots. Update soon!
Bee4ever chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Awesome chappie!
Freudian chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
Posted my review for chapter 25 too early due to excitement and the wonders that are reviewing on a mobile

Now that was worth the wait, that was a good chapter, the events were thrilling and it was nice to see after the last more fillerish info chapter. You might want to watch out because it's not too clear that the time changes at the beginning of it and be cautious of making things clear enough during the fights but other than that I loved it. You always put up so much content into each chapter and the hard work really shows. I am currently buzzing that was awesome :)
Freudian chapter 25 . 12/28/2015