Reviews for Make Love Like We're In Love
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh My Gosh! Wow! I loved your slow build up...waaay hotter than the typical "jump into bed together" stories. Please please write more like this! I love it when Dom has to work a bit for it...to make up for his former player days. Amazing story.
BettinaRain7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Aw I love all of your stories!
DANDANI chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
HOT ! Wow! This story is wonderful. I loved! Please continue! hugs
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Aw tht was amazing. I love how Don was watching Letty for all that time, and that she knew he was watching her the ending was awesome and cute! I loved this idea great job!
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great job! Loved it :)
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lovely!
Paommt chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Ok ok!... I cant hold it anymore... Why just one shot this is so good for just to be one... I always wait for ur update they are so good... 6 update in one day i feel so damn good please keep with the good work...
dotty fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Really like this please continue :)
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I loved this one. I think there is potential for more. I'd love to see the morning after.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
:) these two work in any 'verse
Lola chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love love love these back to back one shots. Gracias!
Alima8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really really love this
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Loved it!
Loving little AU beginnings with Dom and Letty at the moment, you seem to be satisfying my cravings!
Awesome chapter!
Nina chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sexy! Love how you are now giving us more than one story to read all in one day and hopefully you continue with it. I do have 2 more requests for you though. 1. Leon starts to flirt with Letty and possibly take it to the next level to make Dom jealous because Dom prefers his usual skanks to hurt Letty and 2. one where Letty gets married and has kids with another man after years of not being with Dom because of his constant cheating. Of course I'm still a Dotty lover and would love to read more of your dotty one shots but these ideas were in my mind Thanks again!