Reviews for Broken
Pure Cookies chapter 9 . 4/19
I love this story, yeah it doesn't have a set plot just yet, but I see potential. _
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 9 . 4/4
I wished that the chapters were longer.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 9 . 4/4
I wished that the chapters were longer.
Sora Rider X chapter 9 . 4/4
Yes you came back am happy you did am really am, and please don't say that about you story it's really good and different from the others i read and there are others who agree with me and the reviews are the best evident i love your writing and i hope to see more in the future ;)
Saimiri chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
Of course it is sad that there won't be another chapter, but I understand your reasons.
I hope you are well; I wish you all the best for your future! Good thing you have your friend to help you, not everyone is as fortunate in that aspect. I hope he or she may continue to help you. It will get better, believe me!
Of course I don't want to meddle with things that are none of my business, I just wanted to offer a few words of encouragement - they may sound cliché, but I mean it.
melovecats chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
this story was great and sad at the same time. i almost cried 6 times. i'm really sad that you can't this story,but,i understand. i hope you have a wonderful day/night,whenever you're reading this review.
CanAmeRda chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
...you won't delete this story

right?

( It's so good! (: )
Aww.OK chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
I love you story and really I'm sad to see it end but still... I bet everyone agrees with me, that you shouldn't do something that you arnt in love with. So I'm okay with saying that it has been a good run with you and thank you for the awesome story
InsanityOwl chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
It's alright, I'm glad that you've sorted through your life and have found someone to confide in. I hope that while you no longer have interest in DGM and FT you still write and create stories that you love.
Sora Rider X chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
I see its really sad you wont finish this but i respect your decision and tell you this dont give up on your self am sure you will find it in yourself to enjoy it once more your story was good and i liked reading it
and i hope to hear from you sometime in the future and good luck in anything you do ;)
SleeplessForest27 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
I am sad to hear that you will not continue this but I'll respect your decision and am glad that you did tell us readers since not alot of authors tell us. So thank you for all that you've done so far
Saimiri chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Thank you for continuing this, I checked although I didn't think you would and got a good surprise. The latest chapters are very good as well; I'm exited to know what is going to happen. Keep up the good work!
And I hope you're feeling better now, btw. It's none of my business, but I still wanted to express my hopes about your wellbeing.
Naviv chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
I love the mes, excuse you...!
alexc123 chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Good chapter
mid chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Just started reading this and caught up! so interesting so far thanks for update