Reviews for Broken
pc's hate P.C chapter 7 . 4/28
I hope you can work your stuff out, good luck! Take your time with your writing, we'll wait! :)
Sora Rider X chapter 7 . 4/28
Sad i real feel sorry for poor Allen but i liked how u discribed his inner trobuled feelings ...
and don't worry everything bad has to end at sometimes and it'll work out am sure i can olnly say stay strong and good luck ;)
D.A-H.A chapter 7 . 4/27
I hope things go well in your life, and that you can find stability soon. I can't wait for your next update.
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 7 . 4/27
Please update soon. Can you, maybe, break up the paragraphs more so it's easier to read? You don't have to though :)
pc's hate P.C chapter 6 . 4/16
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!
Sora Rider X chapter 6 . 4/14
wow i can't wait for u to get new ideas and to updata soon ;)
kaori and yoshi chapter 6 . 4/12
I can see the difference in your writing style; it still flows well with what you already had. You write with more imaging than before and it helps me enter the story like i'm watching it all happen. I still love this story to death! I like how you had Natsu befriend Allen. it's cute that he decided this sad guy was going to be his friend no matter what. it seems like he instinctively new that challenging Allen to fight would be a step in the wrong direction. having him sit and talk about his day or the time of day he has to get up, at Allen, is genius! it's totally him! I can see that happening in an episode of the anime!

How did you're exams go? It sounded like you had a lot of them. soon it will be summer break and you can relax a little. -
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 6 . 4/12
Awwww, I like their friendship that is forming :)
LDK chapter 5 . 4/7
Happy early birthday! I really, really am enjoying this story. Despite the occasional grammatical error, reading this is very pleasant!:). What really makes me like reading this though is the way you've portrayed Allen. I think you have captured his personality really well, and his reactions to not let the Noah suffer as his family did really struck me as something he would do/say. Love his interactions with all the mages as well. All in all, you've done an excellent job writing the characters and so I absolutely can't wait to read what they do next, and what will happen! Thank you for writing this story, hope you update soon!:D
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 5 . 3/21
I hope you update soon! Somehow I really love this story... Poor Allen... everyone is dead...
By the way, in this story, is this a fairy tail universe or Dgrayman Universe? Or both universe merge?
I think it will be good if this is fairy tail universe because I despised Akuma. Hmm will there be any pairings?
pc's hate P.C chapter 5 . 3/11
Yay! I'm so excited now, this is one of my favorite fictions! XD
kaori and yoshi chapter 5 . 3/6
happy coming up soon birthday!
ToscaThorCat chapter 5 . 3/3
if you want a recomendation for a manga site, is a good site. I read a lot of manga there, and they also have manhwa... just a warning, these are not translated by professionals, so sometimes there are translator comments thrown in, and occasionally there is a questionable translation, but one of the big names like Fairy Tail will most likely be translated properly. it is the lesser known ones you have to worry about.
pc's hate P.C chapter 1 . 3/2
Dude! Update, PLEASE! We're dying from lack of updates! We need it like we need air! PLEASE!
update this .