Reviews for Turtles Forever: Re-shelled
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Ooh the sarcastic turtle and the turtle thats always pmsing are going at it.
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Their personalities are perfect!
ToaGaimZXA chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
This is a great remake of Turtles Forever!
Keep up the good work!
Xahraxs chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Please continue. :) What happens if Saki and the '03 Shredder bring over the 87 Leatherhead to help them? Saki has probably mentioned him once to his counterpart of 2003. He's the most dangerous enemy the 87 turtles have to deal with.

Besides, I wish to see the two crocodiles meet face to face. :)
Malcolm Fox chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Nice reference to 2012 Donatello there. I really like how this story is coming along.
Game2002 chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
That was fast, at least when compared to before. Let's hope you keep up this pace!

If I remember correctly, the classic turtles never found out that Stockman became a fly and therefore doesn't know that the mutant fly pestering them is him.
NuttyThenutjob chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
umm... Donnie might be a little more serious, but other than that yours hit the mark perfectly. i kinda wished your the writer of Turtles Forever now..
Skystar901 chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Youtube maybe? Thats where I watch deleted and bonus stuff
GeekyGamerCat chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
there are deleted scenes?! I'm gonna check it out. also it bums me out that tmnt03 never have mona lisa but they waste screen time on them time traveling.
Game2002 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Oh, sorry, it's only chapter 6 that feels like filler to me...
Game2002 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
That took (turtle) forever to update, didn't it?

I feel like these past few chapters are a bit of a filler, so here's hoping that you update faster and progress through the plot more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
How about when the lair attack happen instead of being transported to the 80s turtles' dimension the turtles and Leatherhead transported to the 2012 turtles' dimension & meet the 2012 turtles and the Mutanimals?
Xahraxs chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Please continue. This is good. :) Will we see Leatherhead and Splinter join in going to 1987 and seeing their doubles?
Saucely Kazzy Carton chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I changed my mind. I decided that I don't want them to meet the 2012 turtles. I'm the guest who reviewed last time by the way.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
When the 2k3 Turtles get to the 87 universe, you should have them meet more characters. Like maybe add in Casey Jones and Irma and Vernon. Also, when they get to Turtle Prime, they could also meet the 2012 turtles who are also time-traveling for some reason. These are just ideas. Update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »