Reviews for Leading the Lost Pilotfish
rinshark chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Omg you ust killed me inside Rin!
Kyoki13 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely love the concept in this. I've actually never seen a fanfiction take a tool like this one did. And Im going to be honest, I didn't think much of it by reading the summary at first, in fact I was very hesitant in reading this when I found out what FTM meant (never have and engrossing myself into new fanfiction/fandom stuff is pretty hard for me) but I am so glad I did. Because just the first chapter was so realistic and heartfelt and spoke to me so highly. Fuck. It touched me. As painfully cheesy as that sounds. It only continued to be more realistic from there. And not only was I impressed by how you wrote Ai feeling every step of the way and how people reacted but also by your writing skill in general, its pretty top notch! And Fuck. I don't think I could ever really write out how this affected me correctly, it was just, Fuck. Thank you for writing this, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Hi um I really like your fic.

Is it ok to feel like it's wrong to be female but not right to be male either? Because I feel sick when I look in the mirror below the waist and I'm too curvy and my shoulders aren't broad enough, but I feel comfortable with my boobs. I feel uncomfortable whenever I'm called 'she' or 'her' and I pretended to be a boy when I was little but that makes me really uncomfortable too. I can't find stuff like that anywhere and scares me. I feel like there's something wrong with me when I really like my boobs and my vagina makes me want to die from shame. Even weirder I'm bi or pan ( not sure yet) and other people that have the some parts as me and on them it's nice but it just feels wrong on me.
Xx.Ivy-chan.xX chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Question. Did Rei ever use the sexy panties?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I finished reading this a long time ago and have been meaning to leave a review for ages! I was hooked to this story - you write beautifully and it flowed really well. I have also learnt a huge amount through reading this. I have always been interested and open to learning more about gender and identity and this fic answered so many of my questions, as well as letting me reevaluate my own identity with a brand new perspective. This story was moving, touching, funny, sad and everything in between. I haven't reviewed in so long because I couldn't find the right words but just to put into perspective how much this story has affected me, it is something that I often find myself thinking about even now, months after I finished it. Thank you so much for sharing!
RinneLin chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
wow.
First of all, great writing. Like the pacing and character development.
Second, you've dabbled into some really heavy and complex stuff and managed not to get lost in it. I mostly have little to no clue about any of it, now I feel like I lived most of my life in ignorance.
Third. You have a realistic ending. Things can't become happily-ever-after over night, it takes a lot more, practicing and making mistakes, and hoping that trying and doing your best will be enough.
All in all, this story left me thinking. about myself and my role and influence around my friends, family, society in general.
Neevey chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
:) I really liked this story! It was very well written.
Knuczema chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
*claps like a kindergartner at the end of story time*
teabags chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Hi there,

I really enjoyed this story literally I didn't even want it to end to be honest and hoped it might be a little longer. That's okay! All good things come to an closing it was really sweet. I read this in the early hours of the morning and squealed when Rin told Ai he loved him for the very first time it was precious and the joint journal.

Nagisa is such a little sh-t like seriously but I love him! It was so funny! I loved every second of this and I hope your one off with be as good! Actually, I wrote a prompt on tumblr about Nagisa being the one who was a girl in a boy's body. Hence his sisters and he always felt as if he were like them but just didn't look it. And when he met Rei, he was understanding towards Nagisa and helped him then they began dating. Nagisa would be a very, very cute girl. Hmmm

Thank you once more!

Look forward to your future works too!

Teabags
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Hehehe I love the mini life lesson tidbits at the end of your chapters.

NOOOO ONE CHAPTER? I DISCOVER THIS ONLY SUNDAY AND ALREADY THE FIC IS BEING TORN FROM ME QAQ

I'm happy and sad but I'm glad everything worked out, hnnnnngh.
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
(Damn phone not letting me log in, making my frustrations build, bah!)
So I discovered this fic yesterday and have ceased doing many things to read it because it's that addicting. I didn't know how to feel at first about Ai being trans but then I realized how well it was written. Like seriously, so much has come out of this, it's really bloody brilliant, I love you for writing this fic. It just got so real for me and there were a lot of times I'd stop because there'd be one really awesome line and I'm just, "Aaah, I really wanna remember that forever".

On another note, this is actually the first series fic I've read for Ai and Rin, and I've come to discover that along with Makoto, I wish to adopt Ai and spoil him with love OAO HE DESERVES IT, OKAY? (Speaking of which, I really gotta hop on that trans Makoto fic you talked about a few chapters back.)

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE REASON I FINALLY DECIDED TO LEAVE A REVIEW. RIN YOU JACKARSE I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU, I HAD SO MUCH FAITH IN YOU, AI HAD SO MUCH FAITH IN YOU AND YOU BROKE IT BRO GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER SQUARE YOU FAHK YOU JKLJFFJJJFFK My emotions were so overflowing with that. I almost threw my phone but I settled for burying my face in my pillow, wailing "why"s and "noooo"s as I kicked my legs. IT'S JUST THAT WAS SO NO-NO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

(Breathes deeply)

Good story. Much love. Emotions to great. I have ceased to compute but I will trek on. Hhhhhhhhngh...
Swt Cutie chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh its come to an end! This was perfect! And by far, one of the best rinitori fanfics out there! Their relationship just developed so beautifully I just wish it didn't have to end here..*quiet sniffling* Thank you for your hard work and some of your advice at the end of each chapter! *throws rose petals*
imperativa chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
SCREAMS AND CRIES FOREVER BECAUSE YOU JUST ENDED IT AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
BatsuBatsu13 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Wonderful :)
Twisterheart chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I've been a silent reader up until now (I am too shy to review stories most of the time e_e ) and I just want to say that I love this story! Your writing is excellent and I just loved everything about this story! Amazing job. :)