Reviews for Guardian
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That short description of Merlin was one of the best I've read.
I seriously enjoyed it.
Purema chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Absolutely amazing. Its a beautiful miracle how much meaning you got into so little amount of words.
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Beautiful language. Magical. Lovely.
zendog chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful piece of writing...evocative, lyrical and moving. The sense of awe in which Lancelot holds Merlin is palpable but it is mixed with his sense of caring for him as well. This reflects the dichotomy of Merlin's character and the emotions he causes in other people.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
loved it
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Really like the bit about Lancelot's mother warning him about the sidhe, and him recalling it. Next to Merlin arguing that he isn't a prophet. The littlest details are what light up the world you create. :)
docAnn chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Compelling! Its about time some fan wrote about Lancelot... I loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Nicely written.
April29Roses chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
The language of this piece is deeply poetic and demonstrated mastery the mythic voice! Very evocative.
pingipenguin chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is just beautiful. Short and to the point, yet elegant and lilting. Your control of language is phenomenal. It's amazing how much you were able to convey in such a short piece. Loved it - an instant fave :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
good story
twomoons61 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved your writing style! You took the characters and melded it with a much more epic style that is hard to find in fics.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved this story! The writing had the feel of an epic Celtic story and the idea itself was very good. :)
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This is very good. Lancelot is one of my favorite characters and I really enjoyed reading a story from his perspective, even if it was such a short one. For being only four short paragraphs long this is amazing. I love your writing style and would read many more Merlin stories of yours if you wrote them. Please do!