Reviews for Colours
Roxius chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ha ha I'm glad I got to see this story, I dunno how I missed it before. It's really cute, and Nene is as crafty as always, but even Tatsuki can't ignore her surprising charm XD well since you said you neede 4 or 5 reviews, maybe this one will help inspire a second chapter? Although it might be too late now? Either way thanks for writing!
Belthasar chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I liked it, this was pretty cute.
HollowPoint chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hehe, yaay, new Nene fic :3(I say that because Nene is the main thing that I like about the fics) I'm still sure that I like Ushio/Nene the most, but this pair certainly isn't bad either, really I might be fine with Nene/anyone(at least mostly anyone), since I just love how Nene is, and she is that way regardless of her prey it'd seem.

I always enjoy Nene's...well, everything really, her perverseness, her "defending" her perverseness with poor reasons and/or lies, her never giving up on getting her prey, and her just complete disregard for what her prey actually wants(they just don't yet know how happy they'd truly be with Nene, so she must show them XD). No, I'm not just listing reasons why I like Nene, I'm saying that you give her all these qualities so well, and that's what makes it good, so really I'm complimenting your writing.(while also listing reasons why I like Nene x3)

I dunno if I've said this before or not, but I'm always amazed at how hurtful a lot of the girls can be towards Nene(it's a good thing she's SEEMINGLY not easily effected by it), and also that no one at all actually likes Nene, she might be a pervert, but she's also very pretty, and it's not like her perverseness is the worst thing in the world, it's also targeted perverseness at least, so it's not like she'd be with Ushio for instance, and think perverted things about Tatsuki while with her.

Hm..not sure what exactly to say, I liked the whole story, the constant pursuit of Tatsuki(literally for that one part), Nene halfheartedly keeping her perverseness in check, and the ending(which may not be the TOTAL ending if you continue), when she gave Tatsuki that choice, I was actually thinking "she didn't say that picking the panties option would make her give up on you, it'll just give her a little treat in addition to your coming talk about feelings", which, Nene deserves a treat with all she goes through to pursue her romantic interests, so yay XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1st Review EVAR, Btches!

Now, this was really interesting and quite nice, yeees. (Wavy Line)

So, we have Tatsuki getting left in the dust by her friends, which presents a perfect opportunity for our beloved class president and pervert extraordinaire to spend some time together with Tatsuki.
If there's one thing that we can definitely learn from this little story is that Nene is totally, absolutely relentless.
And I loved every word of it. 8D
This was great, my friend! And I want a second chapter! X3

Good job!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!