Reviews for Brat
Holy Sh*t THAT CLIFFHANGER! UPDATE PLEASE
Clora chapter 12 . 5/7
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. I fucking dropped my phone after reading that last part. This had better not be over!
Clora chapter 8 . 5/5
There is nothing I don't love about this story. It's *gold*
I love your two Crack relationships.
Clint and Thor totally belong.
Fan boy and Captain are fucking adorable (love that tie and pen image)
I also love your reference to Sherlock Holmes lol
Clora chapter 7 . 5/4
*badass* *sexy* *adorable*
hardyyun chapter 12 . 5/4
I love Loki being possessive over Tony. Those are my favorite stories.
Meep Meepy Meep chapter 1 . 3/23
Omg omg omg I'm literally dying to know what happens next. I absolutely love this. I think the bond is great piece of the story. I always liked stuff like that. Hoping for a new chapter asap :D
Azure Headlands chapter 12 . 3/16
Thanks for the update!
Katorina Dashkova chapter 12 . 2/9
WHAT THE HELL
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 2/7
I love this story
TsundereTwin chapter 12 . 2/3
Ok I'm super happy there was an update but now super confused on how I feel about it. There are sooooo many questions! OK I'm seeing Fen/Bucky ship sailing off and I think I like the looks of that so lots of love there, but why is my sexy Tony hurt just right after my sexy Loki was hurt?! Too much feels! Please spare them in your next update because I can't bare it! Anyway awesome update and looking forward to the next!
beautiful natsuko chapter 12 . 2/2
When u gonna update this again
Woah, ten years later and still able to give me the heart drop of the century. Update soon!
wolverkits7 chapter 12 . 2/2
ASDFAWEGAEFHBAGW$J%£ETGNABGFRGHSTJHGRE!

KEEP THIS UP.
The Horrors of Jac chapter 12 . 2/2
HOLY FUCK! Was not expecting this. Please tell you're gonna ship Bucky with Fenrir. I just really wanna see a weird ship, and if that doesn't classify as one, I dont know what will. Anyways, thank you for updating!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 12 . 2/2
Omg I'm sooo glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter