Reviews for Brat
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 8/17
Jajaja OMG! Poor Bruce or maybe god luck omg! Soo funny and Tony OMG! Excellent chapter updae soon please I can't wait read the nex chapter 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 9 . 8/17
Jajaaj oh God Loki win jajaj thunderhaw so cute jajaja great chapter 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 8/17
Ijajaj me too I love RDJ/JLJ jaja and RDJ/TH wow awesome and adorable paring jajaja your fic is really aesome jaja Thunderhaw, and spangledshield cute great fic :-) congrats for the excellent work 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 8/16
Fuck indeed Tony muajaja excellent work I love it jajaja great chapter add my fav 3:-)
HailAllOTP chapter 5 . 8/4
well, ok im in love in each of them
so...from a memorable naked scene in chapter 2 i think i'm addicted to your story, which is not so bad. cuz it gives me FEELINGS and all that sort of shit i looking for in fanfic
i can't wrap my mind around idea that it's been only week and they are like in few-months-relationship
too soon, unbelieveble. its crazy. just like frostiron

and declaration of love, when you're blanket burrito... priceless
HailAllOTP chapter 4 . 8/3
or maybe it was chapter 2...
HailAllOTP chapter 3 . 8/3
i'm in love with chapter 4.
but, seriously.
can I marry him? (lol i asking you as a father/mother/creator to lead it to the altar... i'm waiting XDDD)
Black Fox34 chapter 10 . 8/2
Ok. Now let me say that this was a kick ass story and I loved it. But now if I can beg with puppy dog eyes for the competences of the story I will. Please update, cause I'll be looking forward to it.
Ida chapter 10 . 7/29
BEST STORY EVER! LOVE IT PLEASE MORE!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 10 . 7/12
As absolutely crazy as this fic is, I can't NOT fav and follow! Damn you! And I absolutely LOVED that last scene! Ahaha GENIUS!
Smarthiz chapter 10 . 7/4
HAHAHAHAHAH ! xD just hilarious ! x'D update soon !
PS : more baldure and Bruce please ;)
YaoiOverlord chapter 10 . 6/29
Been waiting for this
Doni chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh man, you can't lose a man's fiancé. ;) Nicely done.
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 6/27
Fantastic pairing what about Steve and Natasha matesl
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 6/26
bachelor parties are always fun