Reviews for Merlin's guide as to why you shouldn't be Voldemort
DaughterOfJupiter27 chapter 42 . 5/24
I just read the whole story and I loved it you are an awesome author
Jennik55 chapter 42 . 5/10
Ahhh I love this story so much! It's amazing and well written and its my two favourite story's combinded into one and its just amazing! Hope you update soon!
k pendragon chapter 42 . 5/6
Love your story it is simply amazing! Well done & good luck with your exams, (my sisters got them this year too!) Looking foward 2 what the outcome of Thursday is...
Plzzzz say your bringing Arthur back!
ClaraXoudy chapter 42 . 5/3
The story is amazing and exciting. I love it! I have read all the chapters in one day and now I regret it. This means that I will have to wait. This story is almost too good D I hope a new chapter comes soon. I apologize if my english is not so great :)
astroshadow chapter 42 . 5/3
Linorien chapter 42 . 5/2
I would not mind reading the full one though although if you can find a way to work the full thing into a later chapter as it becomes relevant I would be just fine with that as well.
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 42 . 5/2
Posting all the Prophesies in on place is a good idea. I cant remember the Sorting Hat's Prophesy and i would love to hear the full version.

Maybe i can figure out the spoilers that arent spoilers, haha.

XxPAxX
dragonqueen909 chapter 42 . 5/2
yes i would like the full prophecy
Phoenix1998 chapter 42 . 5/2
I'd like to see the prophecy, as to the general election I'd like to see Green get it, did you see their song?, but it'll probably be a coalition again, Lib-Dems and Labour maybe? :/ it'll all be over soon :)
NightsAnger chapter 42 . 5/1
Reading FanFiction is why I struggled with finals! Why study when you can read FanFiction. Thankfully I managed to pass my classes. And now DOBBY IS FREE!

And yes I would enjoy reading the full prophecy.

As for the British general election to which I assume you are referring. I'm a United States citizen thus it really doesn't affect me.
titan616 chapter 42 . 5/1
I'd like to see the hat's full prophecy, that'd be great
Teekalin chapter 42 . 5/1
I would love a separate place to read all the prophecies.
I love the tenth doctor. That reference just made my day
This is a really fun fic- one thing to point out though, is that toads are amphibians, not reptiles. Reptiles have scales, amphibians just have slimy skin ) Did she like, I dunno give birth to them? There is a species of frog that has it's babies grow up in it's stomach than vomits them out. Is that where you got the idea?
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 36 . 4/20
Merlin does indeed, deserve brownie points. :D this chapter kept making me laugh, but I'm starting to wonder about this 'All is not as it seems', stuff. Off to continue reading, and imagining frizz-haired Dumbledoor... :)