Reviews for Merlin's guide as to why you shouldn't be Voldemort
amy4rei chapter 1 . 6/28
the grandouther of finna
NightfuryInTheTARDIS chapter 44 . 6/16
Mate, decent story! What happened to the rest, eh?
Tempest's Rain chapter 44 . 6/5
Who did he call!? You haven't updated in two years but I hope you haven't abandoned the story. I love Firenze's interactions and I think that Luna's part is awesome. The mischief trio and golden trio are done rather well in this too. I love how you talk about Lancelot and Gwaine as well and I really hope that they end up coming into play. Are you going to return everyone from the dead? I hope you end up updating soon. I'm excited to see what other interactions come into play. Is the veil in the ministry similar to the one that Lancelot walked through? If so can you please find a way to save both Lance and Sirius? Also is Morsague actually Morgause?
ToxicBelle417 chapter 44 . 6/1
I love this story! I've read the whole thing. Too bad you stopped writing...
FanFictionAwsomeness chapter 44 . 4/21
I can't stand how good this is, thank you, it's brilliant
What ever you want

XD siriusly though, this is a great book! I'm hooked, usually you can't find a good HP/Merlin cross over but this is amazing. Good job!
CrackedCrow chapter 44 . 2/27
Is this going to be updated any time soon? It's a great story, I can't wait for more!
I want to remind you, that, yes, Morgana is very powerful, but Merlin is MAGIC ITSELF, and be was already much more powerful than her back then, and after 1300 years of living, expieriencing, learning, even more so, and, Merlin actually should have been able to fight Uther pretty easily, because back then, the first time Uther was a ghost, he did
Samantha2611 chapter 44 . 2/14
This is AMAZING! Seriously, I cannot say enough, please write more. I know it's been ages but this is too god to leave. If you don't then I respect that, I want you to know that this is still one of the best Merlin/Hogwarts stories I'veever read (and I've read a lot), and it you do then please PM me and I'll read and review as soon as wizardly possible. :D Good luck.
-Sam
Wha?
Phoenix1998 chapter 44 . 1/23
um what? why would you leave it here? I have been reading and rereading this story for years. You have to update. seriously ! please? x
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
it is not my aim in life to review this story. However, i must say this story is good.I like that Merlin hadn't done anything stupid to get... suspicions. Unlike *most* fanfics i read. Couldn't even get halfway and people had already realized he's more than he seems.
Odytka chapter 44 . 10/3/2016
I have just discovered your fic and it is great. All characters are introduced very smoothy and I actually believable :) Can't wait for next chapter.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 39 . 9/26/2016
Well ... that was weird. I want more!
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 44 . 9/19/2016
Please write more! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!