Reviews for Moria's Revenge Rrated Repost
twinkels chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
Omg you should write more I don't want Merry and. Pippin to die save them I know the story is old now but please update
twinkels chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
wow great to see thise story still here i first read it a few years ago and it blew me away poor lil Pippin hes such a sweetheart too so gonna reread it again oh iv met the guy who played Pippin in the movie Billy Boyd he from my town of Glasgow
KathyG chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
I have a question regarding this sentence:

He had been untied and that was a bad sign, it usually meant abuse of his body in the horrible way, instead of just a beating.

Did you mean "the MOST horrible way"?
Seraphice chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
I just realised I never got round to reviewing this story.
Well, you've done it. You made me cry when poor brave Icefang/Icicle/Umum died. Rereading it-I STILL cry when I read that.
Llinos made me tear up during Recaptured- I don't know what it is. A like a character, then I become attached to it. Like Icicle and Smagnu.
Icicle comes back though! I will still never look at Haldir the same way again. For a moment there, you had me traumatised. I cried and cried for most of the story, for gods sake! Argh!
So naturally, I loved this. 0
Adrienna :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Wow, Sam's really got it together, doesn't he? I mean WOW! He was more useful here than in the books!
KathyG chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Oh, what a gut-wrenching story! I can't even bring myself to read what was done to Pippin in chapters 2 through 9. What followed after his rescue was painful enough.

That was a nice touch, bringing Gandalf into the story in the form of a dream. It's evident, from the way you dramatized it, that Gandalf somehow found out what was happening and invaded Pippin's dreams. May I suggest a short sequel? I notice that you based your AU fanfiction on the book. What if, while Gandalf is taking Pippin to Minas Tirith, they talk during one of their stops en-route (on the back of Shadowfax would scarcely be the place for such a discussion). Pippin wonders how Gandalf found out about it all and how he was able to come into his dreams like that, and Gandalf explains. Maybe some of the pain comes back during that time, which Gandalf relieves. What do you think?
Zinka17 chapter 43 . 1/26/2013
Great ending! I loved this story so much! Thank you both for writing such a wonderful piece of fanfiction. Oh and you too Marigold for beta reading. :)
Zinka17 chapter 42 . 1/26/2013
Galadriel truly is an angel. Now half of me is happy because Pippin got to keep his memories, but I'm still worried about the quest. But not as worried as I was before because at least now Pippin will go with Merry.
Zinka17 chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
This chapter broke my heart. I feel so bad for Merry! *hugs Merry tightly* I know how stressed out he is. He has to go on a quest that he doesn't want to, Frodo is being a jerk to him, and now his Pip is gone forever. Or is he?... I have a feeling it might not be too late... I guess I'll find out next chapter!
Zinka17 chapter 40 . 1/26/2013
The first part of this chapter had me so confused! At first I was surprised that Pippin's memories had already been taken just like that without an explanataion. Then I was so used to it that my mind felt betrayed when I found out it was just a dream.

And this whole "Who will complete the quest?" thing has me really stressed out. I don't want Merry to do it because he needs to take care of Pippin, and both of them will be distraught if he has to leave. Plus, I don't want Merry to die! I love him so much! Not that I don't care about Frodo, but it would really break my heart if anything happened to my Merry. :(

I'm really hoping this has a happy ending. For me, that means that Frodo gets better and finishes the quest, and Pippin keeps his memories.
Zinka17 chapter 39 . 1/26/2013
No Pippin! Please let him change his mind!
Zinka17 chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
Oh my... Pippin and Merry are gay...
Zinka17 chapter 36 . 1/24/2013
I've been trying all your website links and NONE of them work! :( Either the page doesn't exist anymore, or you've deleted the LOTR stories. I REALLY wanna read the other version of this, and I wanna see what Recaptured is about. Hopefully you'll post them again soon.
Zinka17 chapter 35 . 1/23/2013
Oh my god! I literally almost cried when Merry fell! I was sure he was gonna die, and as much as I love Pippin, I love Merry more and it would break my heart if anything happened to him! He's just so freaking cute! Curse me for liking all the hobbit cousins! Why do they all have to be so attractive? Frodo with those big blue eyes and pretty face, and Pippin and Merry with their adorable faces and humor.

Well as much as I'd like to read more now, I have to get some sleep for stupid school tomorrow. :(

My goal is to try and finish this story by tomorrow, but I don't think I'll make it because of school most of the day tomorrow. I get out a little early on Thursdays, but I think I'll have quite a bit of homework. :( Well I'll finish it Friday for sure!