Reviews for Coffee Shop
JESUS chapter 20 . 8/8
I AM JESUS! LEVI SHOULD BE TOP! NO GIRL (other then me) HAS SUCH AN EMOTIONLESS FACE UNLESS THEY ARE YMIR!
THAT ASSHAT chapter 17 . 8/8
THAT ASSHAT FATHER!
TRYING TO MAKE DRUGS! UGH!
*bitch-slaps everyone who did the fire*
XD chapter 10 . 8/8
IM SCARRED FOR LIFE AFTER SEEING JUST THE ICE-CREAM PART, AND IT WAS CENSORED FOR ME.
GOD, JESUS CHRIST FUCKING SHIT ASS SHITTY ASS FUCK SHIT yaoi :
DD chapter 9 . 8/8
KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS
me chapter 8 . 8/8
Eren: wut? *Blushing 100000000%*
Levi:*smirk* it was photoshopped probably. *unfazed*
ShootingStar103 chapter 37 . 8/5
Hey, it's me again (I know, I'm really persistent X) ). I just wanted to let you know that I'll still be here and ready to read the next chapter if you find the time to update :)

Also, (sorry for this random story) yesterday when I was browsing around on YouTube, I ended up finding "Levi's cover" of Masked b****. I didn't actually know that the song existed (I face-palmed when I found out and I wondered why I haven't heard it yet), and I spent two minutes rolling around in bed squealing and thinking about the scene were Levi sang the song (uno, dos, tres, baby! XD).

Anyways, long story short, the song reminded me of this fanfiction and its awesomeness, so I figured I'd drop by. :)

All the best with the next chapter! I know how much time and effort it takes to crank out a new chapter (especially since it's been so long) but seriously, you can do it! I believe in you!
DayInSky chapter 25 . 7/30
Don't worry I get it, I live in Alaska so I get the same this. Lol it's cool to fool people though into thinking you ride polar bears to school and u live in an igloo, right? Haha. I love this story btw, ur an amazing writer
iceangelz19 chapter 41 . 7/29
Sorry for getting upset i know you have things going on and a life and stuff but... AERHAEDERPIOHTSUI WHYYYYY I LOVED THIS SO MUCH AND NOW IT ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER *sobs violently*
well anyways thanks for sticking with it this long it was really good :p
(and maybe eventually update :D)
Loes-chan chapter 41 . 7/16
haha okay I look forward to it! ;)
pls update ;-;
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 25 . 7/12
IM VISITING CANADA NOW XD
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 3 . 7/12
FANTASTIC BABY
Okay i just finished reading and have to say: this is the FUCKING BEST FANFICTION I EVER READ! (And i read alot B) ) take your time to order ur life and stuff :3c U are a great author (and ur first smut writing was also tres bien!)
Much Love from Guest aka Chiwa aka 'to lazy to make an account' huhu B)
Toolazytologin chapter 41 . 5/31
I read this fanfiction a while ago and I absolutely loved it :) It's been a while since you've updated... but I'll still be here when you update.

Don't mind some of the negative reviews that you get. If the reviewer says something constructive that will help improve your writing, take his/her advice... However, if the person has nothing constructive to say and is just spewing out negative nonsense, don't mind them. *cough* I think you know who I'm talking about.

In my opinion, I liked this fanfiction very much. Not many people can write a fanfiction this entertaining. I swear, I laughed so much and... I actually felt what the characters were feeling. It takes a certain level for a writer to be capable of creating that connection between the reader and the characters.

It would really be a shame if you stopped writing this fanfiction... You've written so much and it's a pretty good story.

Please update soon! I'll be waiting :)
question chapter 26 . 3/21
Does Eren and Mikasa live alone or something?
Why are their parents almost NEVER home? You never mentioned anything about their jobs and it is petty much like Mikasa and Eren live alone. How are their parents not home on Christmas?
Also this chapter was truly cringe worthy from Eren in a maids outfit in front of everyone to Erwin randomly showing up because he just KNEW where Eren and Mikasa lived. How does Eren go from freaking out about being video taped from getting kissed on the cheek to not giving a damn about being seen in a maids get up? :/
I dunno, it would be nice to see some consistency and not an OOC Eren out of the blue.