Reviews for Coffee Shop
Okay i just finished reading and have to say: this is the FUCKING BEST FANFICTION I EVER READ! (And i read alot B) ) take your time to order ur life and stuff :3c U are a great author (and ur first smut writing was also tres bien!)
Much Love from Guest aka Chiwa aka 'to lazy to make an account' huhu B)
Toolazytologin chapter 41 . 5/31
I read this fanfiction a while ago and I absolutely loved it :) It's been a while since you've updated... but I'll still be here when you update.

Don't mind some of the negative reviews that you get. If the reviewer says something constructive that will help improve your writing, take his/her advice... However, if the person has nothing constructive to say and is just spewing out negative nonsense, don't mind them. *cough* I think you know who I'm talking about.

In my opinion, I liked this fanfiction very much. Not many people can write a fanfiction this entertaining. I swear, I laughed so much and... I actually felt what the characters were feeling. It takes a certain level for a writer to be capable of creating that connection between the reader and the characters.

It would really be a shame if you stopped writing this fanfiction... You've written so much and it's a pretty good story.

Please update soon! I'll be waiting :)
question chapter 26 . 3/21
Does Eren and Mikasa live alone or something?
Why are their parents almost NEVER home? You never mentioned anything about their jobs and it is petty much like Mikasa and Eren live alone. How are their parents not home on Christmas?
Also this chapter was truly cringe worthy from Eren in a maids outfit in front of everyone to Erwin randomly showing up because he just KNEW where Eren and Mikasa lived. How does Eren go from freaking out about being video taped from getting kissed on the cheek to not giving a damn about being seen in a maids get up? :/
I dunno, it would be nice to see some consistency and not an OOC Eren out of the blue.
Can you please get the next chapter out already
Levi Rivell chapter 41 . 3/10
Oi brat have really enjoyed the fanfiction so far I would really like if you would continue the great story. *starts to Clean some thing* I think you are very creative with your words and wren loves your writing to. *kicks eren suddenly* any way I'm going to wait for the next chapter and just hang in there ok? LR.
So when is the next chapter coming out? I finished the fanfic a while ago now I'm just waiting for the next one
ShootingStar103 chapter 1 . 2/28
Sorry if I sound like a really selfish, whiny kid... but may you continue this fanfiction? I know that you're probably really busy... but if you happen to find a load of free time could you please, please, please write a new chapter? I love this fanfiction to death and it would be such a waste for it to be left unfinished!
JerkHorseJean chapter 41 . 2/2
She's here...and she's gone.
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 41 . 1/31
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH THANK YOU
"Connie was twerking in the middle of it all."

I physically can't with this line.
I have really enjoyed this story ... it's really cute and it's made me laugh. I'm sorry about whatever happened that threw you off. I must have been horrible...you take your time to feel better. This story has snatched us up enough to come back whenever you do so don't worry... anyway...lovely story, I look foward to its contunuation.
Retarded-turtle chapter 10 . 1/14
I searched up Boku no Piko right after that scene oh my god.
Zynz chapter 41 . 1/7
, Favs: 420, Follows: 543, Published: Sep 29, 2013 Updated: Oct 28, 2014
wow so god story xddd
Favs: 420
TURN UPPPP 420 SWAG BLAZE IT MAN J AIME 420
Published: Sep 29,2013 WOWOWW MORE THAN 2 YEARS! ! MAN ILL B READY FOR THAT 2 YEAR MARK
im bored gt on skyp :/
I searched up Boku No Pico...
FreakshowHeichou chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Oh My Fuck! That last line, "You are so going to be fucked senseless tonight, Eren." I just completely lost it.