Reviews for Coffee Shop
ShootingStar103 chapter 1 . 2/28
Sorry if I sound like a really selfish, whiny kid... but may you continue this fanfiction? I know that you're probably really busy... but if you happen to find a load of free time could you please, please, please write a new chapter? I love this fanfiction to death and it would be such a waste for it to be left unfinished!
JerkHorseJean chapter 41 . 2/2
She's here...and she's gone.
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 41 . 1/31
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH THANK YOU
"Connie was twerking in the middle of it all."

I physically can't with this line.
I have really enjoyed this story ... it's really cute and it's made me laugh. I'm sorry about whatever happened that threw you off. I must have been horrible...you take your time to feel better. This story has snatched us up enough to come back whenever you do so don't worry... anyway...lovely story, I look foward to its contunuation.
Retarded-turtle chapter 10 . 1/14
I searched up Boku no Piko right after that scene oh my god.
Zynz chapter 41 . 1/7
, Favs: 420, Follows: 543, Published: Sep 29, 2013 Updated: Oct 28, 2014
wow so god story xddd
Favs: 420
TURN UPPPP 420 SWAG BLAZE IT MAN J AIME 420
Published: Sep 29,2013 WOWOWW MORE THAN 2 YEARS! ! MAN ILL B READY FOR THAT 2 YEAR MARK
im bored gt on skyp :/
I searched up Boku No Pico...
FreakshowHeichuo chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Oh My Fuck! That last line, "You are so going to be fucked senseless tonight, Eren." I just completely lost it.
MiddleMist chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Umm...Why is there blanks on what should be husband and wife?
levisbratxx chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
Connie was twerking in the middle of it all.

amazing. i. just. nghhhhhhh lolololol and more lol
levisbratxx chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Loved this chapter! You had me at Pokemon. This fic seems to be getting sillier and sillier and I just love it
levisbratxx chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Ok I was smiling this whole chapterrrrrr yay bye
levisbratxx chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I meannnn I guess I'm gonna keep spamming ur comments cuz I freaking loved them singing Guren no Yumiya o m freaking g and maybe I was tempted to start singing it myself
levisbratxx chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
YAY FANGIRL SQUEES BEAUTIFUL LOVELY AMAZING FIRST SMUT (srsly?) and Eren is gonna have me laughing for days. I'm hungry? Really? Dumb brat.