Reviews for Snapshots
fallingwthstyle chapter 31 . 4/5
When I got the email notification that this had been updated, my first thought was "oh, I remember this story!" This was a really nice chapter; I loved the awkwardness of their first kiss when they were suddenly no longer alone in the kitchen, and Kenny's apology for becoming a 'borderline stalker' (haha). Thanks for posting!
Mysterious chapter 5 . 3/31
¡Hi!
It is the first time I come to read something in this website, I must confess. And the first fanfic I saw was this. I decided to do some South Park fanfic, too, and I was looking for websites in order to write it. And I don't regret entering this page! I am reading little by little your one-shots collection and your writing seems so natural to me, like things which happen everyday and have a lot of meaning and we don't realize after, only in beautiful lyrics like these stories. Congrats! Bunny has always been a cute and beautiful couple for me and from my point of view you are a better writer chapter by chapter.
Keep in touch!
fallingwthstyle chapter 29 . 2/26/2016
I love that this is being updated again, and this brings a nice bit of closure to the 'Butterballs' episode with his awful grandmother. Thanks for this!
GE.PIP.SP chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
Awww that's cuuutttee could Creek be added since it was the reason for the yaoi episode
fallingwthstyle chapter 28 . 3/9/2015
After the angst of the last chapter, this much fluffier one was a nice change of pace. Thanks, and looking forward to more!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
AWWWW! I SHIP IT SO MUCH!

Thank goodness for not working internet or else that would have been the only part of my review.

I loved the charaters in this and bebe really reminded me of myself. ;)
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Awww these chapters have all been so cute! I love it!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
I love the rebellious butters! Is he going goth? If so, YES! If no, OKAY!
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
That is actually really cute, and I could see this happening. (I finished up algebra 1 last semester, it's pure torture.)
Del'Mareve chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
D'aww, this is, without a doubt, my favorite collection of Bunny one-shots. I loved this installation - It had a bitter-sweetness to it that enjoyed! It was sad, but I also loved Kenny and Butters' interactions. 'v' I'm still waiting eagerly for a full multi-chapter Bunny story from ya, but this is truly the next best thing! Awesome job, looking forward to more!
yuri lowell chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
Ok this one was a little more happy but still kinda sad. Which is good cause you really captured the feeling that these two People were going on to different paths in life but they will be forever together in love. Sorry for being so sappy. \(o)/
yuri lowell chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
This one shot was really sad. It almost made me cry. Butters is to cute to die
fallingwthstyle chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
Aww...that was a really sweet and sad update. Thanks for this, and I'm looking forward to something cheerier next time :)
Del'Mareve chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
So glad I was able to catch up with this! BUT OH MY GOD, that last one was so heartbreaking. ;;_;;

As always, these are sooo wonderful!
fallingwthstyle chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
That was incredibly sad, and very beautiful. Thank you for this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »