Reviews for What Are The Odds? COMPLETED
homiegdawggirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Good story. I didn't care too much for the backgrounds of Riddick and Jack but for this story it worked out. Not sure if a sequel is necessary tho. Your chapters were a nice size. Short but good. You could have wrapped it all up and it might have been 100 chapters but not overly long. Hope you get to that sequel tho. Much love
DisseveredAngel chapter 38 . 10/19/2013
I know that this is perhaps an odd comment, but as the story is complete (its even in the title) could you also change the stories designation to completed? I usually only read completed stories and it was dumb luck that I found this one.
Also, I am interested in the sequel :)
Barranca chapter 37 . 3/9/2010
This was one great story, lengthy and never boring. I actually liked the possibilities of that open ending so it's just as well you have left that up to the readers' imaginations. Those two certainly deserve someone to love though it is obvious that it's not going to be easy. There's an interesting life ahead of them!
Jacki-maliska chapter 38 . 1/1/2010
so i know its been years and all... but if you could post that sequel i would be a very happy camper... thanks!
darkdragonemperess chapter 28 . 8/8/2009
I really love this story. Out of curiosity did you deliperatly pick Sisyphus and persephone for the meaning or did you just like the name. It makes me laugh at how ironic the ships names are. Sisyphus being a king later forced to spend eternity rolling a boulder up a hill having it fall and reapeating the process. Persephone being the happy spring loving goddess who due to love, was forced to become queen of the underworld, unable to see the spring she loved. To me it really seems to match up with the characters: Riddick carrying the wait of the world on his shoulders, and jack being pushed deeper into the darkness for love.
Kaybird89 chapter 38 . 6/30/2009
It's a shame u have not updated as I really enjoyed this story, but I think I will ass this story to favorites just in case u feel like writing again :)
riddicted chapter 38 . 9/6/2008
Well, if by some grace of god, you decide to come back and write that sequel 6 years later, I would love to read it! Your story was amazing and incredibly too short! And the preview of the sequel seemed awesome too! I'm sad it will probably never happen! :-(
otterswaterlily chapter 38 . 8/22/2008
I'd LOVE to see a sequel! But it appears that it's been years since this has been updated... and there's still no sequel, so I'm guessing that there's a slim chance of one. [
FreeBorn chapter 38 . 2/15/2008
-bounces up and down like the crazy person I am-

I love you and I love this story :D This is the second time I read it, and I still can't get over just how amazingly you managed to write everything. Riddick is just as stand-offish and annoyingly testosterone-pumped as in the movies, and you can tell that he feels something for Jack, but he doesn't show it in a mushy lovely-dovey way. Jack herself is great, because she just kind of softens Riddick and makes him seem more relateable as a character 8D

I laughed at the end of the 'sequel preview' xD

It probably IS the most I dialogue I have ever seen by Riddick o-O but it was hilarious. I really hope that you do start the sequel, because I can't wait to read more Pitch Black/Riddick material by you!
FreeBorn chapter 38 . 2/15/2008
-bounces up and down like the crazy person I am-

I laughed at the end of the 'sequel preview' xD

Jacki-maliska chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
ok i was going to read the whole thing and then comment... but thats out of the question now!

omfuckingGoddess! that was amasing you are now and forever a favorite

i love you so much

tweaty

*dies Flaling incontrolably*
Maazka chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
o please please continue. I love these emotional development stories.. i just devour them cause they, they just have so much more sustanace to them. and you left off just when they started getting some where T_T

I eagerly await the sequel.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 38 . 1/27/2007
do the sequal...very goodness and such...
demondeansgirl666 chapter 29 . 1/26/2007