Reviews for What Are The Odds? COMPLETED
demondeansgirl666 chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
this is so awesme omg i love it
demondeansgirl666 chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
love it muchness and such
demondeansgirl666 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
this is kick ass...love it muchness and such
brainfear chapter 38 . 4/3/2006
Phew. I made it though. Excellent story. Alas, no sequel after all...:o
Nikki chapter 38 . 3/29/2006
LOVE YOUR STORY! I just finished it and im in love with you! lol nah but seriously you have the characters of riddick and jack down perfectly! i hope you decide to continue this story but if not, it was perfect all the same...ill be looking out for you from now on!
storygirl420 chapter 38 . 3/24/2006
OMG! That was so F-ing funny! Dying to read the next story! Hope your still working on it, because i'm still waiting for them to actually like get together! Please!
NightmareMonster chapter 38 . 2/16/2006
man great should do a sequel. this story is kinda old though. chap 38 cracked me .
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 38 . 1/30/2006
I like it. The whole story was very well written and I do hope you write more. Maybe you have and I haven’t seen it but anyways, I loved this first part. You did a great job and the love scene was hott, they’re banter was hilarious, you did a great job with the dialogue and you kick ass. So, with that in mind, keep it up and write more soon okay.
lamyka chapter 38 . 11/17/2005
damn good story, imma head over to the sequel-o wait, there ISN'T one. argh, damnit c'mon don't write and good story and then say ur gonna do a sequel and you don't. i mean this story was awesome, i can't wait to see where the sequel would go! well i hope you do make a sequel and stuff :-)

good luck,

lamyka
Megan Consoer chapter 38 . 10/30/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
tasha chapter 38 . 8/23/2005
Oh no! i've only just seen Pitch black (and immediately fell in love with Vin Diesel)so i then found this fic and i absolutly love it and i was really looking forward to reading the sequel...only to find you hadnt written one! why would you do this to me?
tasha chapter 38 . 8/23/2005
Riddick's Sita chapter 37 . 6/20/2005
Wow! I read this all in one night...I'm so happy I found it...it's def. one of my favorites...
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 38 . 6/10/2005
That was funny. You so have to write the sequal and you should definetely put that little snippet in there. I so can't wait until you start writing the next story, I want to find out what happens to them and if he ever figures out what he wants to be around her; big brother, or mega lover.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 28 . 6/9/2005
So, she's unhappy about the separation, he's unhappy about the separation. At least if they can't be together and happy, they are separated and miserable.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »