Reviews for What Are The Odds? COMPLETED
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 21 . 6/8/2005
So yeah! She's with him at least. But seeing as how this isn't the last chapter, there is probably more crap that I'll have to go through before it bacomes a happy ending.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 20 . 6/8/2005
Seriously, where did she get that kind of cash! Don't tell me, she has been robbing banks online and only taking just what wouldn't be noticed, right?
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
Well, Riddick was being a Judas when he was making Jack think that she would get to go with him, why shouldn't he think that she would sell him out. This is where I think of him as a Jerk face, but I really still love him to death.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
Oh... My... God! That was probably the best lemon I have read when it came to Riddick and Jack. Very detailed, and oh so dream worthy. I will probably be thinking about this chapter for quite some time. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 11 . 6/7/2005
Oh, I am loving this story. I just wish I didn't have to stop reading right now. I promise to start back up later.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
So, he had been keeping a very close eye on her the entire time she was working, I thought he might have. The story is great, but you should have made the chapters longer.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
So far, I'm liking this story. So he's 43 and she's 25, or is she older? 43 really isn't that old, but if you've spent most of your life on the run, it can feel like you 83.
Xerios chapter 38 . 3/31/2005
This was really good, I enjoyed reading it and if you ever do come out with the sequal I swear, I will be your first reviewer!
Shadow Phenix chapter 38 . 3/28/2005
I really enjoyed the entire story. So imaginative and interesting. I liked the twistedness, character portrayals, all the little hastles, and the Jack-Riddick banter and interaction. Solid original characters too, which is hard to find a lot of times.

I'd enjoy the sequel [I really liked the scene you gave us], even though you haven't gotten it up yet...and it's been about 2 years. I'd be interested in reading it if you continue with the adventure!
jjzbabybear chapter 38 . 1/28/2005
i think u should go for the sequel. if no one else likes it, screw them, just cuz i think u should go for it.
TyedyeRin chapter 37 . 1/27/2005
please please pelase make a sequel! This story was awesome but I want u too continue!
kylie chapter 18 . 1/25/2005
that bastard carson does he REALLY think this is the way to win jack over bastard "humph"
zilly-pill chapter 38 . 1/25/2005
This is absolutely amazing! If there is anything I can do to encourage the sequel...I know it's late in the game, but I would love to read a sequel!
PiercedHeart114 chapter 37 . 1/23/2005
HOly mother of goddess, that was a great story. I really hope that you will go on to write the sequel because I really can't wait to read it.
Jakathera chapter 38 . 1/21/2005
Hey hi! Great story. Very well written. When's the new one comin' out? Would KILL to read it! If you have it archived somewhere else, send me an e-mail... PLEASE?

Jak