Reviews for One Long Night of Mistakes
Dragon-Bowl chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
I've been playing this game for years! And I never had the thought to ship these two until now. Omg.
Even Laslo thought they were both Traceys dad at Fame or Shame. It didn't click into my mind until I decided to replay the whole game.

This story is the first I've read about the pairing and it did not disappoint.:D it was exactly what i was looking for .their dialog and characteristics are on point man.

Awesome story :)
Kaeru Rei chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Are you fucking clowning? That was real good for awkward, manly, rough pre-smut. Yessssh, I'm definitely liking this.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for this! You did a great job!
Siemsen chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
This is a fantastic piece of work! Honestly, I've always thought the Trevor may have some one-sided feeling about Michael, and this was simply a magnificent story- I know everyone's been telling you this, but don't listen to a damn work "The Fox Familiar" wrote- he's a troll and has never published a story of his own. The fact that he continued reading this speaks volumes. But anywho, this was truly wonderful and I congratulate you on a story well-written.
GallantRogue chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
You did a REALLY good job getting the characters personalities down, especially Trevor's. I couldn't help but to read his and Michael's dialogue in the voice-actors voices, and it fit so perfectly. Like it could have been an actual scene in the game.
And the way you described everything was good too. I love a fair amount of detail in the stories I read, and you did it right. This is the first GTA Fan-Fiction I've ever read, and I get the feeling I chose well. I can't wait to read more, good job.
Artistically Insightful chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
I LOVED THIS OMG!
VivatRex chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Loved it. Super in-character.
peggyloubaldwin chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Holy shit. Sorry to write a review only in the last chapter, but I couldn't stop reading it at all. Oh. My. God. What was that?

This is exactly the kind of fanfiction that makes me feel both guilty (well, this is getting harder and harder to happen) and relieved. I mean, this is exactly what I was looking for when I came to the . Then I realized 'who the fuck would write Michael x Trevor in this world?'. And I found this brilliant, totally disturbing fic to fill my dirty imagination! Haha, amazing! What a time to be alive

Now, being serious, it's been quite some time since I've found a writing here that was really interesting and well-written. This one is just great, not some naughty PWP (I mean, yes, it is, but not only that) written in a hurry just to get some reviews or favs. Congratulations for that (the dialogues are just...!) and thanks for the good time you provided me. :) keep writing!
noog chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Ahhh! I love this. The ending is wonderful.
SoulMore chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
FAN!
Yoko Red chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Man, I have nothing to say other than: I loved it! It's just that...that damn dress *ii* (y)
Great job!
WolfKomoki chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Pffft!
3 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
TREVOR CAN BE MOTHERFUCKING CUTE
Aisling Luighseach chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
MOREEE! I love you so much ; v ; I'll be happily waiting for more michael x trevor fics from you! The fluff at the end, and at other parts of the fic, had me grinning like a stupid 3 thanks again for writing this :)
Miota-Lee chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I agree with you, their relationship is WAY to angsty in canon. Ii doesn't help me at all that I feel more compassion for fictional characters than real-life ones. I've seriously been sorta down ever since I finished the game, trying to cheer myself up with some fanfics. Thanks, I needed this 3