Reviews for Amalgam: War of Heroes
jamesdavid chapter 11 . 11/2
Please make a sequel. This story is really interesting seeing Marvel and DC universe exist as one. Spider-man and Batman teaming up is interesting. They finally put the pieces together. I hope both Avengers and JL can come into an agreement. Keep it up :)
Bloodmoon234 chapter 17 . 8/11
This is a good chapter and a great story. Also, the United Nations cannot rule anything. As in anything. They can never give out a statement and expect nations to obey it just because they said so. The best they can do is advise. That is it. So they would settle to courting the other states because the UN is not a sovereign power. Only governments are. Opening embassies are between the two states discussing it. United Nations cannot butt in, moreso other states like the USA which they irritatingly try and keep doing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss JOKER WOHO AWESOME SAUCE HELL FUCK FREAKIN YES
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
batman because he is so dark and seruios if spidey makes a joke batman would just look at him like hes crazy
gmx chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
that is a taugh decision but i would go with home girl may parker ftw solely bcause i am a spidey fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Green Lantern
Shazam(is he a founding member?)
Power Girl
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Task force
Mr. Blu-All Will Be Well chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Batman would absolutely scare the crap out of Petey. There's no fighting Superman so he's not really scary.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Batman hands down when it comes to the long term strategy, but the Captain is the world's best soldier his combat tactics are second to none.
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Ah yes the classic rapist Kara...
Luis chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
I just read this from beginning to end in like a day, and I loved it. This is by far the best fan fiction I've ever read (which doesn't say much,btw). I am asking you to mak a legitimate sequel instead of a couple spinoffs. There's so much more you could do with this universe. I don't even think Hulk was mentioned! Imagine WWH with the DC universe intertwined, or the age of Ultron. So many possibilities.
imperator277 chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
I am sad that it ended this way. Galatea is still out there and Laura has been left in the loop. At least she is going with Peter. I hope to read the sequel soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Cap he has a super soldier brain
spirit117 chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Great chapter I can't wait for the sequel.

Keep up the great work.
marco2o chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Aunt may hands down. That's my opinion. Good story. :)