Reviews for Amalgam: War of Heroes
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss JOKER WOHO AWESOME SAUCE HELL FUCK FREAKIN YES
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
batman because he is so dark and seruios if spidey makes a joke batman would just look at him like hes crazy
gmx chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
that is a taugh decision but i would go with home girl may parker ftw solely bcause i am a spidey fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Green Lantern
Raven
Cyborg
Shazam(is he a founding member?)
Power Girl
Task force
Mr. Blu-All Will Be Well chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Hmmmmm...
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Batman would absolutely scare the crap out of Petey. There's no fighting Superman so he's not really scary.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Batman hands down when it comes to the long term strategy, but the Captain is the world's best soldier his combat tactics are second to none.
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Ah yes the classic rapist Kara...
Luis chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
I just read this from beginning to end in like a day, and I loved it. This is by far the best fan fiction I've ever read (which doesn't say much,btw). I am asking you to mak a legitimate sequel instead of a couple spinoffs. There's so much more you could do with this universe. I don't even think Hulk was mentioned! Imagine WWH with the DC universe intertwined, or the age of Ultron. So many possibilities.
imperator277 chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
I am sad that it ended this way. Galatea is still out there and Laura has been left in the loop. At least she is going with Peter. I hope to read the sequel soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Cap he has a super soldier brain
spirit117 chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Great chapter I can't wait for the sequel.

Keep up the great work.
marco2o chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Aunt may hands down. That's my opinion. Good story. :)
HaywireEagle chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
Oh, Kent or Parker? That would be a tough one. I think it would be draw to be honest or they join forces and cow the whole league and Avengers at Christmas dinner. Wooden Spoons and everything.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
Awesome story, would've preferred Peter&Laura but oh story was awesome as it is.