Reviews for Amalgam: War of Heroes
olga.kireeva64g chapter 15 . 3/31
Peter definitely knew, where some kryptonite lay in some bay under water...
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 3/25
The one that never puts himself in position be a puppet on a constant.
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 1/10
A web solution composed of low level, green k. That would do it. His cartridges would be lead encased. Ta Da!
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 1/9
At a guess I would say the black kryptonite worked
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 1/9
Hello my friend, here we meet over yet another story. You never fail to amuse, bemuse, fascinate, capture one's attention and let us not forget amaze. You pose an interesting question and frankly one I was going to ignore, but then I read chapter 3 and figured, I hate to shy away from a challenge, so I came back. The question you pose, is not easy to answer, because both have such diverse styles and belief's. Batman is very analytical, methodical. Not afraid, to dive in and just get it done. He is dark as hell believes himself to be the be all and end all. He is brutal, cold as ice. While I believe he is compassionate at his core, he doesn't like to show it as it would be a sign of weakness. I also believe his average bad guy, such as the Joke, is more insane and to be honest devoid of any moral compass what so ever. He can lead when he wants but would prefer to work alone. I think that is more so he isn't responsible for anyone else. Although he can be on a team and he has proven he can and does lead. Captain America, what can I say learned to lead during World War II so in that regard he is a soldier, soldiers do work together as a unit, it is how they win. They take the best that they have to work with and use it to their advantage, so when you ask who is the better tactician. For the styles they live by and the styles that make them who they are, it is a tie. Cap, thinks out every out come of a battle before he goes into it. He is playing chess. Batman is also playing a game of chess. The difference is one is brutally meticulous and the other is meticulous minus the degree of brutality. Does that help?
jamesdavid chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
Please make a sequel. This story is really interesting seeing Marvel and DC universe exist as one. Spider-man and Batman teaming up is interesting. They finally put the pieces together. I hope both Avengers and JL can come into an agreement. Keep it up :)
Bloodmoon234 chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
This is a good chapter and a great story. Also, the United Nations cannot rule anything. As in anything. They can never give out a statement and expect nations to obey it just because they said so. The best they can do is advise. That is it. So they would settle to courting the other states because the UN is not a sovereign power. Only governments are. Opening embassies are between the two states discussing it. United Nations cannot butt in, moreso other states like the USA which they irritatingly try and keep doing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss JOKER WOHO AWESOME SAUCE HELL FUCK FREAKIN YES
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
batman because he is so dark and seruios if spidey makes a joke batman would just look at him like hes crazy
gmx chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
that is a taugh decision but i would go with home girl may parker ftw solely bcause i am a spidey fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Green Lantern
Shazam(is he a founding member?)
Power Girl
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Task force
Mr. Blu - All Will Be Well chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Batman would absolutely scare the crap out of Petey. There's no fighting Superman so he's not really scary.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Batman hands down when it comes to the long term strategy, but the Captain is the world's best soldier his combat tactics are second to none.
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Ah yes the classic rapist Kara...