Reviews for The Power of Words
Naluforever3 chapter 1 . 7/16
You made me cry This story is awesome so heartfelt so good
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 5/26
That was really beautiful
Dudewheresmywand chapter 1 . 4/2
Just reading along, feeling the heat of the camp fire and the comfort of loved ones around, enjoying each other's company then BAM!
Well done. You made me cry, but well done indeed.
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 3/7
That was haunting. In more ways than one. You built the entire story up so beautifully, and it was both tragic and heartwarming at the same time (Morgana. Oh my goodness!). Instant favorite, right here.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 1/1
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH WHAT HAPPENED! I'm in shock. I can't believe it. Assfghkfjdsksbskdkhd

This was so well written. Percival's story was so good. And the hints. Now that I look back the foreshadowing of sorts is killing me. Oh. My. Word.
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Honestly didn't expect it at the start. Great fic though.
FreckledBrunette chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
awwwww I love this. It is so adorable yet sad at the same time. very well told
paintedbones chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR POOR DEFENSELESS READERS
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
SHIIIIT I KNEW FOR OVER HALF OF IT THAT ARTHUR WAS DEAD, BUT SHIIIIIT IT WAS STILL SO GOOD

Thank you for posting!
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh wow. This is... Wauw. I really thought I was reading a very cute story right up until the moment Morgana stood up and Gwaine started to talk about Emrys. Even then, it took me the next few sentences to finally realize what was goingon, and then I had to read it all over again with that kbowledge. Very, very clever and really well performed. Absolutely a new favorite. :)
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Oh, it was so good and then you made the comment about Lancelot, Elyan, and Gwaine sitting right over there and I suddenly realized and oh my gods this was so beautiful and I cried and thank you so much for this awesomeness. I loved it so much!
Snowball519 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
... Why?... Why did you have to make me sad on my birthday? Nah it's cool. This is really really good and sweet and gives me hope
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
A beautiful tale. Now I know the power of words, thanks to you.
AshKetchum425 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Oh that was beautiful. I didn't expect the ending and it made me cry, it was so amazing though I love it!
PinkFluffo chapter 1 . 2/22/2015