Reviews for The Power of Words
padfootl0ve chapter 1 . 5/3
Ooo, this was really good. Super unique.
Lilyie chapter 1 . 3/15
That was beautiful. I truly didn't realize Arthur was one of the veil until he very end... It's sad and beautiful.
bloodjen chapter 1 . 1/29
Thanks for that *goes off somewhere to cry*
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 1 . 1/17
wow, this is the best samhain night fic I have ever read! beautiful and shocking end twist!
Catt chapter 1 . 1/15
That's so sad!but great story
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/8
I was not expecting that! I like it!
givemeawinchester chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This took a turn I wasn't expecting and now there are tears rolling down my face
gibichan chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
It was really beautiful. I have tears in my eyes and l feel shivers down my spine...very well done! Thank you for this amazing story!
Emrys Waits chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
What a truly intriguing story. Gave me shivers. This story is so much more than what it was cut out to be; it all seemed so innocent, a perfectly happy group of friends exchanging spooky stories.
I completely missed the signs, as any normal person would. Now, as I look back, all the signs are subtle, but there.
It's beautifully constructed, a well woven tale. As Merlin said, words have power. And so much power you have displayed with this story.
It left me feeling uneasy, melancholy, mournful, and bittersweet. It took me a while to catch on - but I did - and then it made the story all the better. What a twist, my friend. Nobody could've seen that coming.
A great story! Keep up the spectacular writing.
Naluforever3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
You made me cry This story is awesome so heartfelt so good
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
That was really beautiful
Dudewheresmywand chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Just reading along, feeling the heat of the camp fire and the comfort of loved ones around, enjoying each other's company then BAM!
Well done. You made me cry, but well done indeed.
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That was haunting. In more ways than one. You built the entire story up so beautifully, and it was both tragic and heartwarming at the same time (Morgana. Oh my goodness!). Instant favorite, right here.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH WHAT HAPPENED! I'm in shock. I can't believe it. Assfghkfjdsksbskdkhd

This was so well written. Percival's story was so good. And the hints. Now that I look back the foreshadowing of sorts is killing me. Oh. My. Word.
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Honestly didn't expect it at the start. Great fic though.