Reviews for Falling Into Reason
LPVausefan25 chapter 18 . 6/29
these past 2 chapters were sooo emotional and beautifully written. I can't wait to finish it and read the sequel! :)
What did you mean by Alex getting wings?
Joey2920 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
LOL! I love the ending of this chapter. That is one of the funniest scenes of season 1...Vanilla & Vanilla swirlll swirlll swirllll... Loving this story so far
fishbonne1082 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Wow! The story is so beautiful! Full of love.
Well written. Keep on writing! :)
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
These last few chapters have been so sweet. You really did capture the feelings new parents have... And that intense NEED to hold your baby after giving birth, the challenges of holding your baby when you've got a f-ing scar on your belly... I've been there.

What I'm unclear on, though, is why they talked about a surrogate instead of Alex carrying the next baby? That doesn't make sense to me. Is she incapable of it? Does she not want to? Why isn't she exploring that possibility? I always assumed my femme wife would carry the baby, but eventually decided I (soft butch) wanted to, and have never regretted it. So I'm curious why Alex isn't thinkjng about that possibility in your fic?
guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Just binge read this and loved it! Off to look for follow ups now!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
That was a great story.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Have loved reading your story. Just beautiful. Looking forward to Full Circle. Congrats.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
I knew I was put here on Earth to love me again.,
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
You are the reason that people read. Such a good chapter.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Too much!
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful chapter hinged with a bit of sadness
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Have done a bit of binge reading today. Chapters 1 - 8 are just brilliant.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 19 . 7/16/2014