Reviews for The Final Truth
TheMerlinAddict chapter 10 . 10/16
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh after finishing 'burning amidst an ocean' I was dying to read the sequel! A truth potion seems like it should be a trend in Merlin fanfics but actually I have never seen it before. Awesome! I LOVED this. Also the last chapter is great. I tell you, my heart dropped when I read "gaius had died last spring" MY POOR HEART. Anyway this was really really well-written and I loved every second of it! I think I may have cried reading this story (I can't be sure because it's been a few weeks since I read this- I have been reading this on my phone, which doesn't allow me to review straight away- but I am almost sure). Anyway, thanks for writing! I'm sure I haven't read all of your Merlin fics yet so I've got some reading to look forward to! xx TMA~
Brilliant fic!
Just two tears for this chapter. Beautiful description of magic returning to Merlin.
My eyes were wet at chapter 6. Now tears are just rolling down. You write well.
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 10 . 8/6
Great story! Very enjoyable! :D
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Arthur Pendragon what did you just do?
Aaviaria chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Your sequel was even better than the original and that is truly saying something! I know it was a good place to end, but it was so entertaining and emotion evoking that I didn't want it to end! I will definitely be reading the rest of your stories! Thank you for writing this!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
No, I didn't see that coming! I like how even though Arthur is justifiably angry, he still cares for Merlin.
Grac3 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
This was a great fic. I think you got the characters down really well.
poonpeiyun chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
The first chapter scared the hell out of me. I seriously thought merlin was gonna die. Luckily, i was assured by the previous reviews that all is well. I really like the ending about merlin's reaction to being court sorcerer.
Ladyliz2 chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
[insert evil laugh]

Hey, I'm Lady_liz from ao3! The suspense was killing me and lou and behold I stumble upon this while browsing!

I love how Merlin 'dies' but nah in the end, it felt good to see Arthur being the guilty one for once, he isn't perfect either!

Excellent work
mizzymel chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
This is so brilliant. Hopefully someday you'll write a story about what happened with Jarin and the story of his attack on Camelot. How Merlin defeated him and earned the faith of Camelot's people.
Samantha chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
AMAZING!
Please wright more, this is sooo the ending they all deserve and Gwaine is awesome! Thank you so much for this, I love it. Just...thank you and PLEASE write more. (:
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
nice
Retrobution chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
This is a really magnificent and compelling story! Your writing style is amazing and it was just agh... I really love this story, and you're a fantastic writer {though props to your beta(?) as well!} Keep on writing!