Reviews for The Final Truth
mizzymel chapter 10 . 10h
This is so brilliant. Hopefully someday you'll write a story about what happened with Jarin and the story of his attack on Camelot. How Merlin defeated him and earned the faith of Camelot's people.
Samantha chapter 10 . 10/4
Please wright more, this is sooo the ending they all deserve and Gwaine is awesome! Thank you so much for this, I love it. Just...thank you and PLEASE write more. (:
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 9/7
Retrobution chapter 10 . 8/28
This is a really magnificent and compelling story! Your writing style is amazing and it was just agh... I really love this story, and you're a fantastic writer {though props to your beta(?) as well!} Keep on writing!
Ellessaria chapter 10 . 8/12
Not sure if I reviewed this when I first read it (probably not, knowing me, as I am notoriously bad at leaving reviews), anyway... I was looking for a favourite story to read a couple of days ago, and knew this one was the one I wanted to re-read, but somehow I ended up reading 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place' because I was SO certain that was the title of the fic I wass looking for...

Anyway (argh, I really can't review for toffee LOL), I eventually came to the right story, and thoroughly enjoyed it all over again. I really enjoyed the twist with Arthur forcing the suspected truth from Merlin, and I loved how - just like Merlin's plans are so apt to do - everything blew up in his face. I always enjoy your stories... they just have the 'feel' of the show itself, and with the whump that you usually incorporate (not to mention the banter and bromance), they always make for an entertaining read. :)

E x
Dragon JMK chapter 10 . 8/3
This is how Merlin should have ended. Loved it.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/5
Wait... I read this over a year ago! Haha! I wonder why I never looked for the story that predated it. Based on this first chapter it is obvious there was a story before it... The truth serum was a nice touch though.
TheRavenclawGem chapter 6 . 3/5
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 2/28
I really liked the twist of the truth serum turning to poison. I wasn't expecting that. Well done. :)
DragonThetan chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I loved this story! I have read it repeatedly and enjoy it each and every time!
DragonThetan chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
THANK YOU! Thank you for your review of Mojo! I've seen the pictures & read other reviews but the others only gave the barest outline of the story. But for someone like myself who never had a chance of seeing the play it was wonderful to get an act by act description of the play!

I only wish I could have seen it but being retired in the USA doesn't leave me with those kind of options. I can only hope that they filmed it like the Globe did with the Tempest and that it becomes available to me like it did!

Colin is a true thespian! He becomes someone different for each role he does! There are few of his caliber today. I wish him only success & true happiness in his life, for he gives each of us pure pleasure to watch him. I hope to see him in many, many more roles in the future!
Garland chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Dude. This should have been an episode, it is freaking brilliant
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Does Arthur did not think in 3 months and damn potion would turn sour?

I mean the idiot does not use the brain?

But everything went very well in the end, that is what counts, but I'm still thinking of ways to kill the idiot.

Loved the fic, congratulations and always remains so.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Wow, I had imagined Merlin getting a nice blue cloak, 'cause then he would look and probably feel more like the awesome (court) sorcerer he is!

It's been such a thrill to read through your amazing stories and I know I'd love to read some BAMF Merlin! Looking forward to reading your other stories and any you will make in the (hopefully not distant) future! :D

Keep up the fantabulous work!