Reviews for The Final Truth
PadrePedro chapter 10 . 3/23
You managed to make a very good äreversed plot'
and write the story impressivley!
I bit my nails many times!
Thanks a lot!
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 10 . 1/11/2023
What a wonderful follow up to Baao! I feel this was the proper spiritual successor. I agree in that the way that the reveal was done I appreciated considering Arthur's role. I don't think I have seen anything like that before and appreciate that. Again I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 3/15/2021
Great story, I'm glad I read the note in Burning in the Ocean, or I would never know of this fantastic sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2020
Leon, you are badass and all the other amazing words I am too lazy to come up with. Like bro that dude literally just slit the man's throat because he was abt to blurt out that Merlin has magic. Leon you- I just- *gapes in complete awe*
broken5pieces chapter 11 . 5/7/2020
I can't- Colin Morgan and Rupert Grint in one room. *faints*
broken5pieces chapter 8 . 5/7/2020
Stop tears I command you to stop! I can't stop! Why can't I stop?!
broken5pieces chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
So sad. I don't think I will be upset with any decision Merlin chooses. The poor boy has had such a hard life I wouldn't blame him if he decides to pass on. But we know he will come back. For Arthur. Always for Arthur.
broken5pieces chapter 5 . 5/7/2020
OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO PARALLELED WITH HOW MERLIN POISONED MORGANA... I CAN'T!
broken5pieces chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
ASHOSROGUSHGVYGFHKEJSNFBKVGMQNJWHRGI7WJEHSEDFGEUFGMW3EJHBCMEJKUHQ2LIWAJCYGVUHRJ
FiveRivers chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
Noooo this is so ominous. :D
Thank you for writing. Can't wait to see how you make the boy suffer.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2019
That drowning part I am honest to god sobbing. It hurts dammit!
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 10 . 9/8/2019
Loved it! Great story... The epilogue made me want to cry a little, but that’s how you now it’s a good oneall good things must come to an end... Some just sooner than others.
rosily-along chapter 10 . 3/18/2019
I loved this. Such a feel good story! Poor Merlin and his anxiety about actually having his magic be revealed.
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
, Fantastic!
trekmel chapter 10 . 10/22/2018
This was so well done! Thank you. You made it real and full of hurt and forgiveness and life! it all ended too quickly for me. I would have loved to keep on reading!