Reviews for The Final Truth
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Arthur Pendragon what did you just do?
Aaviaria chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Your sequel was even better than the original and that is truly saying something! I know it was a good place to end, but it was so entertaining and emotion evoking that I didn't want it to end! I will definitely be reading the rest of your stories! Thank you for writing this!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
No, I didn't see that coming! I like how even though Arthur is justifiably angry, he still cares for Merlin.
Grac3 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
This was a great fic. I think you got the characters down really well.
poonpeiyun chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
The first chapter scared the hell out of me. I seriously thought merlin was gonna die. Luckily, i was assured by the previous reviews that all is well. I really like the ending about merlin's reaction to being court sorcerer.
Ladyliz2 chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
[insert evil laugh]

Hey, I'm Lady_liz from ao3! The suspense was killing me and lou and behold I stumble upon this while browsing!

I love how Merlin 'dies' but nah in the end, it felt good to see Arthur being the guilty one for once, he isn't perfect either!

Excellent work
mizzymel chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
This is so brilliant. Hopefully someday you'll write a story about what happened with Jarin and the story of his attack on Camelot. How Merlin defeated him and earned the faith of Camelot's people.
Samantha chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
AMAZING!
Please wright more, this is sooo the ending they all deserve and Gwaine is awesome! Thank you so much for this, I love it. Just...thank you and PLEASE write more. (:
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
nice
Retrobution chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
This is a really magnificent and compelling story! Your writing style is amazing and it was just agh... I really love this story, and you're a fantastic writer {though props to your beta(?) as well!} Keep on writing!
Ellessaria chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Not sure if I reviewed this when I first read it (probably not, knowing me, as I am notoriously bad at leaving reviews), anyway... I was looking for a favourite story to read a couple of days ago, and knew this one was the one I wanted to re-read, but somehow I ended up reading 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place' because I was SO certain that was the title of the fic I wass looking for...

Anyway (argh, I really can't review for toffee LOL), I eventually came to the right story, and thoroughly enjoyed it all over again. I really enjoyed the twist with Arthur forcing the suspected truth from Merlin, and I loved how - just like Merlin's plans are so apt to do - everything blew up in his face. I always enjoy your stories... they just have the 'feel' of the show itself, and with the whump that you usually incorporate (not to mention the banter and bromance), they always make for an entertaining read. :)

E x
Dragon JMK chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
This is how Merlin should have ended. Loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Omg
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Wait... I read this over a year ago! Haha! I wonder why I never looked for the story that predated it. Based on this first chapter it is obvious there was a story before it... The truth serum was a nice touch though.
TheRavenclawGem chapter 6 . 3/5/2015