Reviews for The Final Truth
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
What what WHAT ?

Oh god ! One more brillant story from you ! I'm soooo excited ! I can't wait for chapter one ! (and I already feel I will want to slap Arthur very hard throughout the future chapters :D)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
good chapter
oma13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh, this is amazing! I am hooked already and can't wait for more. I was so glad to hear the story was already written! That means for frequent, regular updates, yes? Update soon please!
SioraiDragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Arthur... Remember what Merlin said when he first met you?
"I never had a friend who could be such an ass"?
HE DOES NOW:P
I apologize for the tiny rant. Of course it was beautifully written! Loved it!
Dragon Out!
April29Roses chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
When I saw this was a continuation of your last story I was positively ELATED! Now that I have read the first chapter, I feel like I have been handed a treat, with the promise of many more treats to come, as the story progresses. Your depiction of Arthur about to do something foolhardy, was simply heart wrenching. If I could be heard through the digital page, I'm sure Arthur would have heard me screaming a warning! Very powerful beginning! Congratulations, I'm hooked!
heart0fgold chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
looooooking forward to the rest of this :)
grayember13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Can't wait for more!
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Argggh! OMG you are keeping me on tenterhooks here? Arthur, no! Don't do it!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I am so excited for this! Looks like it is going to be fantastic! Your foreshadowing is quite cruel...I greatly look forward to more!
DeathGoddesses chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Arthur, why are you such an idiot?
mersan123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hey,
Great to see a new story started, and what a great start! Wonderful follow up from your previous story - I have to admit I was truly hoping you would continue from this. The seeds were definitely planted in Arthurs mind during that fateful sea voyage!
I am guessing what the vial holds but I could be wrong. Trust Arthur to be unable to just leave things alone. I already hold fear for poor Merlin. I would ask you to be kind - but where is the fun in that!
Really looking forward to the story. You write beautifully (am so jealous but hay, at least I can read them).
Have a great day,