Reviews for The Final Truth
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Wow, I had imagined Merlin getting a nice blue cloak, 'cause then he would look and probably feel more like the awesome (court) sorcerer he is!

It's been such a thrill to read through your amazing stories and I know I'd love to read some BAMF Merlin! Looking forward to reading your other stories and any you will make in the (hopefully not distant) future! :D

Keep up the fantabulous work!

Ondori-Naramaki chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Heehee, Gwaine's so happy to hear that Merlin's feeling better. I bet he'll give him a big hug when the knights get back to Camelot. Ooh, Arthur reacting to hearing about how Merlin can control dragons should be fun to read!

Ondori-Naramaki chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Haha, Arthur threw a tantrum. Sorry, but that image is just funny to me. XD Merlin, one of the upsides to remaining in the real world is that you can yell at Arthur if you so desire.

Ondori-Naramaki chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Well, now he knows! The cat is out of the bag. Don't die, Merlin! Please don't be dead!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
No. No, I did not expect that. I actually fell out of my chair while reading it. At first I thought that Merlin could taste the potion because his magic could sense it or something, but it's because it turned! Aaaahhh, this story is tearing my souls in half! I can't take it! *clicks "next chapter" button* But I have to. O.O Because it's so good!

Ondori-Naramaki chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Haha, now Arthur knows just how smoothly Merlin can lie if he's of a mind to. THAT DOES NOT BODE WELL. No Arthur, don't do it!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Leon, I love you! XD Now he's being for Merlin what Merlin is for Arthur: a secret protector.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Bad Arthur! No! Oh, I wish I could just hop into an alternate dimension, or pause time for several hours just so I could read this in its entirety uninterrupted. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO MERLIN?!

Guess I'll have to read to find out!

GryffindorSpark chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Your story was amazing! I can't wait to read more! Will you be writing another story about the battle with Jarin, Gaius dying, Gwen coming back, the day magic became free, or when he traveled around the kindgdoms? Wow...I just realized that's a lot, but I love your writing so much, that I would read all of them! And those were just some ideas. Keep up the awesome work! ;)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
The ending...the ending was just so perfect. SO perfect.

Another great story, really excellent work :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Really enjoyed this story (can't be bothered going back a page, so I'll just review here). I read the prelude to this story a while back and thoroughly enjoyed that too. You write really well and I thought the different perspective - having Arthur be the one to betray - was a refreshing change to the normal reveal fics. Now, when I go about writing a reveal, I want to do it in an original way like this. You've given me something to ponder. Well done. And you're so lucky to have been able to go see Colin Morgan in Mojo (*sigh* sometimes living in Australia can be so heartbreaking)
flakeshake07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
wow! amazing story! you are a really talented writer!
creativesm75 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
nice
JessieJay13 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Though I'd point out in case no one else has that "all be it" in this context is generally written altogether as the single word "albeit." Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind for future writing reference.

(Just got finished reading the previous story and enjoyed it immensely. Gotta say, I'm liking this one too. Keep up the great writing! _)
Henry Vyne chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Aww! Poor Arthur and Merlin. The things that writers make them go through are really horrible sometimes, but almost always appreciated. :) Good chapter, lots of angst and Arthur's POV, which I really enjoy reading from. See you again at chapter 8!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »