Reviews for Patientia Sit Virtus
Just so cute!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/24
gorgeous one shot!
scorpiodragonfly chapter 1 . 3/11
I really, really like this addition to Roundabout and as I have read Roundabout several times this works well. I did not miss the betrothal bracelet.
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
So slick, the James had to get his personality from somewhere
Abigail winters chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Its lovely
amata0221 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
love it
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I enjoyed this very much. A very nice collection of snippets. Roundabout Destiny is one of my favorite fics to re-read, and I liked this brief look at the parents.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I absolutely love this couple nd ur writing was awesome !
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Aw, that was terribly sweet and proper. Good work.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wahhhh! One of my NEW OTPS! The way you wrote them, my gosh! So life-like, so exciting. Really sweet and cute, thank you for sharing this with us!
yeohmeishi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It's so adorable and cute and fluffy and it reminds me of puppies! Great story, brought a smile to my face.
erm31323 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh, this was wonderful! The argument whether Dorea and Charlus were James' parents or not aside, I did always wonder how a Black could marry a Potter and not be struck from the tree. Your explanation makes perfect sense.

I love the way you've portrayed the two of them and their courtship for the time period as well. Great job!
jadely31 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Plausible story, could have happened that way. "Merlin save me from Wizards" indeed. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
AuntieL chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was lovely! Great one-shot! I loved seeing this couple.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013