Reviews for Angel On My Shoulder
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 16 . 2/21
Cas confusion is always so cute to read about -
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 2/21
Will Harry meet Dean and Sam eventually?
PiptheSnake chapter 26 . 1/1
Naw! I really like this; Cas is just adorable :)
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Please , please, please update your story. I just love it. Snd you left it at a cliffhanger. I am dying to know what happens next. So please update soooooooon.
equestria girls chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Soooo,
There's gonna be more right? RIGHT!
You can't leave it on a cliffhanger, you just cant
Noradin chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Bulgaria colder than England?
I do not know why everyone in Harry Potter constantly repeats that myth.
Have you looked at a map? Why would you think it was colder than England?
CarishTale chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
You had me drowing in their love. Seriously. There are bittersweet moments but I still love this story nonetheless. :)
DIAlecHotty chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
Don't leave it at that! Please update soon! I love this!
Haruna Pan chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Don't get me wrong, these are just my mad ramblings, but does Harry just play with Castiel's feelings? Or does he really care for him?! because he seems so ungrateful and cold at times and it gets confusing. I don't really know if he's serious in his responses to him or not. Cas is so much like a child in all of this and Harry doesn't seem to know what he really wants. This whole thing seems to be hurting Castiel and I wonder when is Harry really going to give back just as much as he receives, if you get the meaning. Though I guess that's love for you, it feels rough and uneven, but you still keep at it. Either way it's late at night and it might just be my impression that Harry isn't invested enough in this that kept me wondering. Is he in denial or something?! If I'm wrong just tell me coz i'm hoping I didn't actually offend you. I like this story a lot so far, but this whole thing just feels bittersweet at times. I guess it wasn't meant to be easy on them. They have a lot of barriers to overcome if they ever will that is... Still I will gladly wait to someday see how this ends, so thank you!

Pan
DarkRubberNeck chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
You know you are making it seem like "Master of death" isn't just some useless title
Clow Angel chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Best chapter ever and it's all because of this last paragraph:

Crowley closed his eyes and took a seething breath. "All I want…" He cleared his throat. "All I want is some leverage against that pain in the arse angel." He opened his eyes to look at his followers. "That is all I ask for." He rested his hands on the now empty bureau and leaned forward. "Did I stutter? I said, 'Bring me leverage.' I said, 'Make it good.' And you…" He flung the bureau at the demons with an enraged bellow. "YOU IMBECILES BROUGHT ME THE MASTER OF DEATH?!"

That was utterly hilarious! I've read the chapter after this one too but felt this chapter was where I should review. Though I am extremely glad they finally moved forward in their relationship in the next chapter. Harry finally initiating a kiss was great. Can't wait to see where you take us next in this story.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
Oh my I love how you have written this story! This crossover has to be my favorite Cas/Harry pairings ever. I hope that I am going to get to read more of it soon! :)
LostBones chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Absolutely one of the best, most adorable and exciting story of love I've ever read. You're doing a wonderful job.
Happy writing!
tei59993 chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
it is good! well done! please can you write more? Thanks
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
I like that you're making this a realistic romance, I approve :)