Reviews for Parker's Revelation
Samson chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ever thught about wrighting a story where parker lives a baby with Auggi to raice... he turns to the onely one whe rely wold want to have a famely with...Annie.
pseudonymitous chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm a sucker for a good bit of Parker sympathy. Well done
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'll be honest and say that I don't like Parker because she was the OTHER woman to me. She wasn't Annie. But Auggie seemed to care for her so I was willing to give her a chance. Then she pulled that stunt and hurt Auggie tremendously. She went right back to my shit list.

Now reading this gives me an entirely new perspective of her. You made me feel remorseful. I suppose she really didn't know Auggie. I suppose it takes a different level of trust to love a spy. I suppose she didn't realize just what it all meant. I suppose it wasn't all her fault. And I am at fault for not understanding her situation.

Thanks for this story. Well done.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wonderful and very sad story. I do feel bad for the confused and upset Parker that we saw when she left, but I am glad that she allowed Annie to have her chance with auggie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved that you cobined the loose ends to Helen with Parker. Great idea for an enlarged canon.
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This makes so much sense. Thanks for going there.
Gwynne G chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hard to like Parker when she hurt Auggie so much, but you make her point of view understandable. Good job of expressing her feelings.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I really like this one. It dovetails nicely with canon and actually fleshes out her character and makes her less the villain for dumping Auggie.
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very good I really enjoyed this.
Marie King chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Once again I was blown away by this story!
You wrote Parker's perspective incredibly well and made me like and understand her much better than in the show really awesome job!

Please keep writing stories like this one I always look forward to them :)