Reviews for No Offense
Bizarre hater is bizarre. *hugs author* I found this quite amusing, bar the reason it exists. Something good growing from the sh**? Glad they've gone away, as I couldn't leave reviews if it was still blocked~!
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh dear poor you dear author I felt bad really.

Sometimes there's harsh people who had sting tongues and just likes to throw venomous words and phrases to others with or without reasons.

That's ... Awful... I feel you & I hope it won't happening again in future.
...
Anyways back to your fic, it was awsome and also realistic. It shows your own feelings that we readers are definitely can sense it to.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Sorry for the crappy reviewer. :/
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Sorry about the jerk hope he's gone by now and your writing is awesome and the plots are always inspired by something awesome or this guy who's a big jerk
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
jeez i hope who ever it was has left you alone
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This was frickin hilarious. I think I cracked a rib!
M chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Your story was hilarious! Let me give you a cookie. (::)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I would have let them sick Jason him but that's just me! XD I love how in the end, everyone's planning the 'torture Bruce/Dami's anniversary party' (but mostly torturing Bruce... because he's Bruce...) and totally ignoring the strange, loony wonko... What is up with that guy, anyways?

...*mouth drops open*...you serious? People did that to you? That's so wrong! ...gr... I hope the fear goes away! That sucks and I hate that feeling where you stare at the phone, wondering if you should open it or not. It sucks... Again, hope that crappy feeling goes away and is replaced with laughter, joy, and everything else that's awesome in the world! *encouraging smile*

-KW13
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I'm sorry to hier about that but I like posting reviews.

-Dove
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
You're awesome
Just saying
This story was great and I hope they have left you alone now
Keep being awesome :)
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Jay named his guns Cain and Able? That means that his one gun should kill the other one... I'm sorry you had a crappy reviewer and that one review that called u pathetic should go jump of the highest mountain they can find! I enjoyed the story too btw :)
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Good for you! I had someone do stuff to me on one of the forums. Plus you made an awesome story!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Cain and Abel? Sometimes Jason is just silly.

Abel never killed anyone!
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
You clearly don't know what turrets is, and I was actually really offended over you making it seem like something that makes mentally instable. I don't want to seem like that reviewer, but please get your info straight. Other than that, it was a really funny story.
inuyasha's tennyo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
gosh! sorry you went through that! sometimes I just don't understand people, and how they think they do whatever they want... If it helps any I know that you are a wonderful writer and story teller; I'm a fan of your writing! Jeez, some people!