Reviews for A King's Crossing
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
No rest for the wicked, huh, Suzaku? And Xeno-Rolo's still the man with plan as he ever was. If things have gone this south for Cold Steel, then I can only imagine what awaits Mr. Dishwasher Prince.
Scarease chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Well Sazuku mary go round of hell.
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
MC has changed avatars - what could it possibly mean?!

Anywho, Lelouch had one hell of a past, didn't he? And Xenolith and C.C.'s connection is elaborated upon, ever so slightly and intriguingly. Like a gravy, the plot thickens up. At least, as far as the details in the background are concerned.

I'm pretty certain the Lelouch tripped some sort of flag at the end of this chapter, though search me as to what it might exactly be.
Fireminer chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Can't say that I could applause the treatment you gave Nina, but do what you must.

Wrong. The one with the most Knowledge would know how to limit his power.
Scarease chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
greaat story so far keep it up.
Anon chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
This is one of the well written code geass fic I've ever read.
Fireminer chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
The lack of a true middle class really is one heck of a weakpoint for Britannia.
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
I know that you consider the last chapter to be the "crazy things happen" chapter, and so do I, but for me this one packed in a good amount of - and poignant - twists and curiosities enough to satisfy me. It sure got Castlevania and Metal Gear up in here this go 'round's plot thickening.

This makes...what? Two more chapters left in Part 1. Time sure flies, huh?
Fireminer chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
More unexpected information to be filled in my brain.
Anime Eyeball Fetish chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
What in the flying fuck did I just read? O_O
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
For terseness' sake, in a nutshell, shit went DOWN.

You have successfully rused me on Zero's identity. Well played. That will, I'm sure, lead to more questions and answers in the future being raised and asked (what about Zero's wounds way back when, what of motivations, etc., etc.). I also did not expect Xenolith to be an interpretation of Rolo.

I have no idea where this will lead next. But, as usual, consider me invested and interested.
Knightmare Frame Razgriz chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Holy shit... I've got chills running down my spine right now. I am simply in awe of what I have just read. Pretty sure I wasn't able to comprehend about a third of it, but I just feel like it was... Epic. Momentous. Game-changing.

Hell, I barely even consciously understand why I'm so enamored with this chapter. I think that last twist at the end kind of blew out my "Holy Shit" meter, and I'm teetering on insanity right now.

Can't wait for the next one.
-KFR
Fireminer chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
The world has already gotten mad enough. To think for someone like Kallen doing that...

Can't say I disagree with our prince, but neither do I with Naoto. Guess that Lelouch would always be him.

Must say, under the "brutes" (as how Britannian would call Achaemenid and Ottoman Empire) rule, the Japanese would be in much better shape. The Area System itself is a rock standing on glass.
Anime Eyeball Fetish chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Well shit. There goes any and all theories I had about how this was going to end up going.

Still REALLY EXCITED.
Anime Eyeball Fetish chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This introduction was... compelling! You've already set the stage for a lot of possibilities. The setting is phenomenal, if a tad gritty (or more than just a tad), you've left a few hints for certain characters and interactions between certain people, the history is easily inferred from the background information about the war and such.

I'm really, really looking forward to reading this. And I haven't felt that way about a new pickup in far too long.