Reviews for Only Have Eyes For Me
AzMoAn chapter 3 . 3/24
Hallelujah. This is a work of art!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
That was cute. I love these kinds of stories!
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
XD
Jurni2C chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Pffffttt, Levi's so jelly! XD Update soon!
ClyDaAvatarFan chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
*has epic nosebleed* oh wow ummm LOVED the chapter! I really like how Levi got really jealous; it was adorable * fangirls* can't wait for the next chapter :3
cool grape chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
gahhh I absolutely love jealous clingy boyfriends! So this is the best
anita4869 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I thought they weren't together yet! This possessive levi is great, update soon!
huangangelin chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
omg , tooo cuteee xD
anita4869 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
The summary of this story is absolutely fantastic, I mean, it's everything I want to read in a fanfic and this is so good, Levi is so jealous (I LOOOOVE jealous!Levi) and Erwin teases him and- I LOVE THIS.
Siana-chan chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
wow that was really hot, awesome smut!
(and cuteness at the end :D)
animezerogirl chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Hshgssgjakasghdj OMG that lemon! \\\\\\\\\\\\ so good! x\\\\D, waiting for the next update! q
Guest 2 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
So cute! *-* Update please.
LunaArcelEolia chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
And here i thought we're gonna have erwin/eren moment. You're cruel. But it's still funny as hell. Love it.
Yentamashii chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That really adorable. I don't know why, but I think happy!Eren is always better than superangstyandserious!Eren. Cool
Jeager's Paradise chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Well...Erwin is such a sly fox...is Eren going to figure out that Levi is so possessive and protective over him? Also...Erwin did that to see Levi's reaction or just to do it? I can't wait to see what the hell happens next! Please update soon!