Reviews for Naruto and The Sacred Gear
candyman20XX chapter 27 . 10/12
Constant switching from first to third person perspective made this almost unreadable. Despite still being interested in the story, I can't read any farther.
kirosyamcha chapter 14 . 10/9
and both anime at eachother? i couldnt even translate that sentence in my head so i have no clue what it was supposed to mean :/
kirosyamcha chapter 7 . 10/9
you keep using the wrong words, they arent demons, they are devils. there is supposed to be a difference.
kirosyamcha chapter 6 . 10/9
your spelling and grammer is getting worse as the story progresses i think. but i find the story interesting even if i have to translate it in my mind.
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 10/9
i think naruto is a bit psychotic when it comes to fallen angels lol
nishchaysoccer chapter 2 . 9/13
This is just me thinking out loud, but I just can't understand authors who make Naruto with whiskers.
Kel000 chapter 177 . 7/10
A perfect ending would have been naruto not losing his powers but I haven’t read any of this story yet so I checked the end to see if I was wasting my time though him losing all that power sadden me but if it was only for this one chapter then I think I could go ahead and read the story
Lovesick97 chapter 14 . 7/3
Your Grammar is like so bad that makes AID Look good.
Lovesick97 chapter 10 . 6/28
It's kinda annoying some random bitch is hiding Mc's true race and saying soon u will know. Actually it's just plain annoying hope fking bitch
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 1 . 4/30
Fuck me sideways, this is garbage. How do you have so many favorites? Holy Hell in a fucking hand basket.
FanFicKing3245 chapter 67 . 4/28
Quick question, which is stronger, Exel Drive or Naruto’s 666 armor?
Deathrisen chapter 7 . 4/23
Ehh what can I say umm ok
Not gonna state the other stuff I see wrong cause it was probably mentioned already such as plot holes(hashirama cells can't save u here or can it?or Grammer mistakes.

No hate towards you but sadly I lost interest because of mostly the rushed parts like where was it chapter 7 they talk a few lines (6 lines?) then time skip which was kinda irrelevant to the story I've seen this happen a few times throughout the story as well and again no hate just lost interest. Gj on the 170 chapters though takes time and effort xd
FanFicKing3245 chapter 42 . 4/22
Ok quick question, I am currently right after the ten tails arc, and at the end of it the story states that Naruto gained the memories of the flute demon whose name I won’t even try to spell. Does this mean that Naruto merged with the demon? Also can Naruto use the demon’s power now?
FanFicKing3245 chapter 23 . 4/22
Ok my biggest critique I can give is that you seem to constantly switch from 3rd person perspective to 1st person perspective without any rhyme or reason to it in a rather jarring manner.
Vali is a closet ass man he balances issei
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »