Reviews for The Case of the Angry Mountain
mmkbrook chapter 22 . 7/24
Great job. Enjoyed very much.
magpie343 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
This was a truly great one. You know, how you write them both and dileneate their voices (Perry and Robert) is a real coup and not to be underestimated. I loved this one from the title out: The Angry Mountain, LOL! I have to say, too, the fishing competition is a wonderful touch. VERY enjoyable and VERY well done...AGAIN! :)
bluesybelge chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
A very entertaining, amusing ending to a great often breathtaking story.
And yes, as someone else already wrote, we're ready for the next one.
I hope so are you. :-))
Guest chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Great story as usual.
Ready for the next one.
hurricanehorse chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
As usual, it was a fabulous. I am a 71 year old lady who can't get around much, so I really entertained by your writing. Take care.
Swissmounty chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Ok, that was really a small favour for being allowed to stay in the mountains! Thought that Ed and Mark would have to go fishing and add their fish to Ironside's...
Thank you for this interesting story!
cindyjean chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Loved it
first word
to last
so much
bluesybelge chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Captivating story. It's getting better chapter after chapter.
The idea of this Mason/Ironside cross-over has been a hit right from the start. Hope you'll be writting many more but first please surprise us with a delectable epilogue.
Swissmounty chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
Love how you describe that Ironside and Mason both would like to thank their brother... but of course they won't!
Where was Sgt. Brown until the trial? Hidden in the same hospital?
cindyjean chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
Great story
can't wait for
epilogue
PD4758PW chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
Cute - Katherine and Della going into the emergency room as wives. We can only hope! I enjoyed the courtroom scene again - Sgt Brown as the secret weapon! Hurry up with the epilogue. :-)
Jlk9506 chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
Another great chapter and tie up for a really good mystery! Love your crossover stories!
PD4758PW chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
I love Otto - so anxious to go and find the Chief! The wolverine attack on the Chief was well-written, too. Very descriptive! Very exciting chapter!
cindyjean chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Humor and suspense

Brilliant
Swissmounty chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
What an exciting chapter! Wonderful description of how deeply our heroes care for one another.