Reviews for My Angel
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2019
please hurry and update ! dose she still get her happy ending and will peter get her safely out of there?
Duchess-Aima chapter 8 . 3/15/2019
Edward’s lost his fucking mind! He’s talking to himself! There’s no hope for him now, he’s insane! The Volturi ending him would be a mercy killing at this point.
maggie01 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
hi i never postreview but can i tell you i read your story 5 times going on 6 and i so hope you will come back to finish it :)
nikolasowa chapter 17 . 2/2/2019
Please update! !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I absolutely love this story, I hope one day you will finish it, it is far too good to leave undone. Thank you for sharing
hrwoodson chapter 17 . 10/5/2018
Please please update soon
Scififan33 chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
just reread this and it's been several years since the last update. is it abandoned?
ppppplllllzzzzz chapter 17 . 9/19/2018
plz update i know it is hard but i want to know what is next
cranston101 chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
he was hallucinating duh
IrishHermit chapter 17 . 9/12/2018
I really hope that this wonderful story has not been abandoned. Just can't the thought that Caius believes Isabella to be dead...
SilverTail13 chapter 17 . 5/31/2018
I don't get why I didn't find this fiction sooner. I'm hooked and in love with your plot and idea for everything. But I also noticed, it has been a few years sins you've posted any updates for this story. I understand getting busy and having to deal with writer block.

Please I'd love to read more of this fiction until its complete. Update when you can, whether it's soon or within the next few months or years. Its really good!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 17 . 5/29/2018
WTF?! Please continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
The Princess Bride! Okay I'm all yours and all in now!
OrabellaOcean chapter 17 . 4/26/2018
Two down, one to go! The kings mates! AGH!
HeavenHelpTheDoctor chapter 17 . 3/26/2018