Reviews for My Angel
WhiteOphelia chapter 14 . 6/12
I really hope you'll be able to update this wonderful story very soon!
I keep on re-reading it every once in a while hoping to find the new chapter.
It's a different story, well written and with a particular - and amazing - plot.
I like the depth of the characters - above all the three Kings and Jane - and I have to admit that I hope Bella won't forgive the Cullens easily - apart from Jasper, of course; I don't think they're worth her forgiveness. Edward is the one that asked to leave her, but they all decided to stand by him, forgetting the danger she could have get involved with - if they did truly care for her, they would have kept an eye on her with Alice's visions or a quick look through the woods behind her house, without the necessity of being caught by Bella.
They kept on going on with their immortal, endless and timeless life leaving Bella exposed to the danger of the world - both human and supernatural - without a single thought.
I appreciated Jasper and Alice - even if they took six month to get back - but I completely condemned Carlisle and Esme - true parents, uh! - and Emmett.
Carlisle is too lenient towards his first "son" - he discarded Bella's feeling and opinion without a single doubt because Edward said so and Edward's voice is law? Pff.

Ok, I needed to vent - I feel slightly better!

I really, really hope to read you very soon!

Ps. Sorry for any mistake, but english is not my mothertongue :)
filmdork chapter 14 . 6/6
Loving this story.
DragonFire Princess chapter 14 . 5/30
WOW!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 14 . 5/27
Please update
Kichou chapter 14 . 5/25
I hope things will get better for you dear.

Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
AprillyMay chapter 14 . 5/24
Brilliant story! I do hope you will update soon :)
TwilightRocks22 chapter 14 . 5/17
Please continue updating!
I love reading this!
Was over the moon to see you have continued this was on my bookmarked list for ages but deleted it because I thought you had given happy to see you haven' rl makes a hasty retreat and look forward to the next episode
MGO chapter 14 . 3/17
I do love your story. your slow update tempo causes me to re-read it each time you do update. It still stays pretty good though I'm not totally sure how you are going to take the Edward with the volturi part
MiccaF chapter 14 . 3/11
Excellent so far! Good luck with RL and hope to see an update soon. Great job :-)
TexasTurtle chapter 14 . 3/11
Thank you for writing and sharing. Hope to read the next chapters soon.
ClaryF chapter 14 . 3/10
Cool chapter. Hope to read more soon.
01Katie chapter 14 . 3/9
I loved it and can't wait for more please update soon.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 14 . 3/8
Wow great story loving this story so far great updat
peepie chapter 14 . 3/8
I was delighted to see a chapter of this wonderful story...Can't see how staying around Bella in her human self is going to help in in the least for Edward...but I'm sure you have a way around that issue! I re-read the story when I saw an update since I had forgotten some of what happened...I guess my question is...have they come to the conclusion that only by Bella being turned would her voice heal? I know that was the original reason Carlisle was called...Perhaps I missed something?! Thanks for the entertainment..I do hope that your family will find some peace for your sorrow in the coming months...I have been there and understand!