Reviews for My Angel
Khyharah chapter 10 . 7h ago
I am enjoying this story very much :) Can't wait to see more of it!
CDG chapter 10 . 20h ago
Loving the story so far, though I was confused by the sudden cut to Peter, and I'm not liking how suddenly Aro's feelings about Bella shifted in this chapter. As for that bit with Edward a chapter or two back, I'm guessing he's just finally completely cracked and having full-blown delusions and hallucinations.
ClaryF chapter 10 . 4/18
Awesome story. How will Caius react when he sees her? I'm so,curious please update soon.
kim253 chapter 10 . 4/15
I love this you have my undying support for this please update soon
SpartaFidgets chapter 10 . 4/14
I am loving your story. While the concept of mates is not a new one, your approach feels fresh and interesting. I am particularly intrigued by your methods of communication. I feel like your silent Bella says a lot more than many other stories have offered.

Using Marcus and Jasper as lenses for the story really seems effective as well. Overall, your take on the characters appears multilayered and dynamic. It is fun to see the vulnerability in the Volturi and the strength in a recovering Bella.

Looking forward to more!
chanur chapter 10 . 4/14
Excellent chapter. I'm very surprise that Felix was able not to drain Bella.
I really really love your Jasper and I wonder what Caius wants from Peter.
As you see, I can't wait for more.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 10 . 4/13
I'm glad Jasper was there to reasure her about Caius' feelings and that Marcus confirmed it for her
Angel JJK chapter 10 . 4/12
Good that Bella was ok and is now accepting of Caius. Til next time.
Dolphindreamer chapter 10 . 4/12
Brilliant! This was a sweet little chapter, especially like how Marcus is opening up to her. Great job and keep up the good work.
Jalice223 chapter 10 . 4/12
Now Bella has proof that they're mates but how's Caius going to react to her injuries? What I don't get is how Peter couldn't tell Jasper was in Volterra and where was Charlotte? I can't wait for more...please update soon!
tee hill chapter 10 . 4/12
great chapter :-))))))))))))))))))))))))
Ace Von S chapter 10 . 4/11
Oh I loved this chapter.
HunterH chapter 10 . 4/11
Write more soon!
1tinac chapter 10 . 4/11
Well now she can sit and get to her mate.
Ailith-Kansas chapter 10 . 4/11
Love the chapter. So where is Peter now then? If Caius does not take this opportunity to carry Bella around 24/7, I think I might be dissapointed. Unless you have an awesome idea, in which case you are so let off. x