Reviews for A silly competition
heehee!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Great story! Very amusing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hahahahaha I loved this! Go bella!
great2read chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was a sweet story. I like the fact that you took a simple genetic talent and had Bella best him with it.
About the whole 'flight' prompt, remember in Eclipse when Bella was going to or was coming back from visiting her mother in Florida and she asked Edward what he was going to do if the airplane was going to crash - how he would jump off the plane with her at a run and the when it crashed would bring her back and they would walk around like the two luckiest survivors in history. You should do a rescue or a hostage situation- with a happy ending of course. If you want to be unique, you could write a tale about a person trying to create a way to fly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I missed you! And you're writing skills have improved off the charts! Keep writing
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
i loved it! really really do!... i laughed at the end... "Damn, how did she do that?" and Jasper cheating on Edward, was so priceless, and yes what one never knows can never hurt!;):)
iloveedward12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Cute, light-hearted story!
Lionnara chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
amazing still gigling when he try that tongue rolling P.
Fakin'it chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
How about a story in which an individual discovers they have the supernatural ability to fly? It could be someone who is frequently abused or bullied and when attempting to escape suddenly finds himself or herself soaring up over the buildings.
Godisgood3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
well how about a story about how a young girl goes blind and tries to cope with it. or how a girl who's been blind all her life gets an operation and can finally see?
by the way that was funny!