Reviews for Over Thy Spirit and Sad Images
and that is how you crush my soul into itty bitty little pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my goodness ;A; Just after reading a few paragraphs I was already crying my heart out and especially when Levi kept mentioning things like, Eren would do this, Eren would do that, I wanted to just...just- Ughhhh! My heart officially broke towards the end of the fic like what the hay, couldnt you just magically make Eren come back to or somethin? ;A; *sobs and makes incoherent noises* But despite all the heart ache you've put me through, I have to say that this was one of the best angsty Riren fic which made me clutch my heart in pain (in a good way i guess?). Im still trying to swim out of all these feels at the moment x_x I'd love to read more stories from you! 3
pampoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
;( broke my heart...
nessarys chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
So sad, but really good :)
Moony chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh God WHY ? I know I can't read things like that because I'm really too sensitive... I know it God how I know it... still, I wanted to read it & now I'm crying & it's very ugly & I can't stop myself & it physically HURTS me.
Thank you very much for this story, so well-written but still I want to curse you too for it.
I'm gonna lay in my bed & die in ugly sobbing now, bye.
Kyolis chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh my god why...!? Who would want this?! (Good job! Now I'm crying!)
varuo chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I don't think you understand how much I've just cried. But it is also 4am. This was beautiful you are fabulous thank you for it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
noo it doesnt suck. it was beautiful *sniff*
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
very interesting story. i liked the smut.