Reviews for Vergissmeinnicht
not really using this anymore chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Bahahaha, "Did we kiss?" You probably did a lot more than just that, Ahomine.

Why is it always Aomine that's in these situations? xD You enjoy putting him through miserable situations that much?

That could've gone a lot worse than it did. Have you ever seen The Notebook? Allie had Alzheimer's and one minute she was kissing her husband and being all sweet with him, but the next, she had an episode and went all, "Get the heck away from me; I don't know you!" However you look at it, their lives still suck. All those precious memories and every moment they've shared together, gone. That history defines their relationship. It shapes their interactions with one another and now that it's gone, I don't think it's going to be the same. Kagami wouldn't be able to make references to inside jokes that they've shared without having to explain it. It's just very sad. I guess bittersweet since he's alive and well and responding well to Kagami though. Well, I'm off to continue my AoKaga spree.
soy may chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I loved this history! was really beautiful, and you write incredible. I sorry the message is so short, I would like to tell you so much about this nice story, but I not know much English, . kisses!
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I was hoping until the last minute that aomine was just being a jerk and playing a mean joke but sadly,no. It was so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Nah, not a weird ending. Though weird for the characters, it was a good one, a happy one.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
it was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is the same anon that posted on Reply. This one made me cry more. Sweet endings with a sad middle make me cry the most and I don't know why. Both fics are beautiful and wonderful, I didn't mention that on the other one but these are brilliant pieces of writing. Good job, and please tell me everything gets better because I'm seriously WAHHH
IWubsAnime chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
WOW...WOW...WOW...LET ME JUST SAY THAT NO FANFICTION HAS EVER MADE ME CRY SO MUCH! OMG MY FEELS RIGHT NOW ARE EXPLODING! I THINK IM GONNA DIE! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! THAT ENDING! WHEN DAIKI KEPT SAYING HOW BEAUTIFUL HE WAS AND ASKED HIM TO KISS HIM AGAIN! OMG I DIED AND REVIVED AND DIED AGAIN LIKE 10 TIMES! 3 AOKAGA MY OTP! AMAZING FANFIC THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Damn this is truly a WERID end, but damn 100000 point for originally! ! damn in all my FF adventure i have read a lot of fic with this kind of plot - amnesic after a accident- but this one is the FIRST ONE THAT KEEP HIS EMOTION EVEN AFTER FORGETTING so damn straight to my FAV hahah so happy i have broken my promise n thought of read all your stuff before going to my "time-email-machine" hahahahhah damn i will ask again x) can i share 'this' fic in the Aokaga community ? is truly perfect truly hahha im so happy they make you stay up to writte this hahhaha xD thanks for the fic, just send me a PM for anything you need. See ya. Edainwen
Zubby-KUN chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMG MAN! YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! Is today like crying day or something? The ending was funny though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
DAMMIT YOU JERK. NOW YOU'VE GOT ME CRYING QNQ But it was beautiful.
ShelbyTheGreat chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This story was so beautiful, it made me cry tears of joy. All of your writing is beautiful! I would love to see more aokaga fics like this! Keep up the amazing work!
xx sHioN chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Geez, you sure like to write about a Aomine in a hospital bed. I like it very much!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
KAGAMI YOU ANGEL YOU- This made me cryyyy QuQ Beautiful!
Open-to-Hope chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ahah, you seem to love put Daiki on a hospital bed, are you? If he was here, he won't be nice to you... But, he's not here, and I am! So thank you, it was a lovely OS!
emptyheart88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
this one shot was one hell of a story, in a minute I was happy the second I'm crying and at the end I'm happy again.
I just wanna say its a great story, and I liked that it had a happy ending so please keep on writing happy ending Aokaga fanfic stories