Reviews for Perfect
Luzith chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Woah, that was so heartbreaking. And very well written. I was unsure after reading the prologue. I thought you were writing a Ron is evil story. But it was amazing. You expressed his feelings very coherently, which is quite a feat for those emotions. I really felt like I got inside Ron's head here. So, BRAVO
outofcharacter chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
I found this story very original, I actually liked Ron's character for once; he had more deep in this depiction than he often tends to show in most stories. I liked the story overall, it was very well written and foremost it had an interesting plot, told from an unusual version of Ron's POV. Loved it really, thanks for giving us the story and well done! :D
Latanya Kassidy chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
I know you wrote this fic years ago, but I just wanted to congratulate you. This peice is brilliant! I am a big fan of angst, and am consantly annoyed by fics that portray the characters as perfect, happy little role models. I love the emotion you put into each character. I liked the way you added depth to Fred's character, rather than having him as the happy-go-lucky prankster. I really like the way you portrayed Harry, showing that even the hero is not perfect. Honestly, I would not have read this if it hadn't been a Ron fic, but I love that you showed how each character is effected. Most of all, I really like the ending. I think a sugary "and they all lived happily ever after" ending would have ruined everything. The lack of closure just made everything so much more real. Great job!

~ L.K.
Brenna R. Ollivander chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I love it! Keep up your good work
really-big-HP-freak chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This story has alot of passion in it. I see the true meaning behind it andit makes me cry. I loved every second of it. Thanks for writing, you are an excellent writer! :)
Shania Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
This is great!
Helplessly Devoted Me chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
Hey! goody goody gumdrop story

see you

cleyah
Arynnl chapter 8 . 5/14/2003
well done
Me chapter 8 . 4/3/2003
That was really good and so angsty. I thought what Ron said at the end was good and I agree with him. I'm not suicidal but I cant really see why life is worth living.

Good story I hope you right more
Me chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
AW! poor Ron. Good intro it really sets the scene
Arynnl chapter 7 . 4/1/2003
brilliant
Penny chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
hey, i LOVE this story! its sooooooo cool!

And i REALLY like Draco in it, he is really cool,

i feel sorry for him! k ignore me im so stupid!

oh yeah the wiord thing about me is that after i saw the 2 movies, i tend to picture the actors as the charactors in your stories, especially Tom Felton!(Malfoy)

i bid you a Good luck for the rest of your

stories and you next two in THE HOGWARTS FINEST TRILOGEY!

see ya,

Penny

PS Tom ROCKS!
mindureown-j chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
ooh- pretty dreary! (The content not he story!) I haven't read about that kind of side to Ron before. You're a gooooooooooood writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
There's been times in my life (To date) where I can relate (Sadly).

Anyway, I really liked this story. It touched me and I hope you keep writing great stories like this one (And others I've read). :)
WitchGirl chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
Well, i'm flattered! Thankyou for mentioning me... Well, of course, that meant I just HAD to write a review even though I don't feel like it... But anyways, this is a great fic! I love your work! You know, I thought I'd have bundles of questions after you posted the epilogue but you know what? I don't. You wrapped it up quite nicely. Good job!