Reviews for Finding Home
Mystical G Panther chapter 76 . 12/24/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
I wish you would have just combined a lot of these chapters and had like an eight chapter story that flowed rather than a bunch of little choppy chapters. The premise of this story is cute but the brevity of each chapter is distracting.
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 76 . 7/19/2017
I think you have done a wonderful job with this story, thank you! At first I was irritated with the shortness of the chapters, but I got over it, especially seeing how it kept me wanting to read more and see what was on the other side of the page, so to speak. And I'm impressed that you managed to write this while under that awful work pressure. Thank you for writing!
Sharpy32 chapter 23 . 6/9/2017
shera98 chapter 76 . 5/10/2017
I adored this story. I loved how their relationship progressed and find it hilarious that everyone found out because they overslept. I am so sorry for what you went through personally near the end, but I'm happy you finished it instead of abandoning it.

2 small complaints: When Harry is thinking of happy couples he knows it mentions Remus and Tonks, but Remus is with Sirius in this story. Also, when Hermione is confronting Severus one of her lines has "Harry said" instead of Hermione said.
10thwhovian chapter 76 . 10/8/2016
I loved this story. I worries that the short chapters would annoy me, but it actually worked very well. I loved your portrayal of both Harry and Severus, loved watching the relationship grow. Excellently written. Thank you :-)
10thwhovian chapter 70 . 10/8/2016
So I'm really enjoying this story, but I have one minor question. If Sirius is alive and dating Remus, and Tonks in dating Charlie, how does Teddy Lupin exist? Lol just saying.
buterflypuss chapter 76 . 9/18/2016
good story
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 76 . 6/22/2016
This was beautiful! I loved it so much! Thanks for writing this piece!
Taytay123456 chapter 76 . 1/12/2016
Wonderful story:)...
Taytay123456 chapter 64 . 1/12/2016
Gotta love whimsical Dumbledore. Great chapter!
Taytay123456 chapter 58 . 1/12/2016
Go Hermione...as sharp and as dangerous as a whip!
Taytay123456 chapter 30 . 1/12/2016
Loved it! The green bean comment painted a smile on my face!:)
Taytay123456 chapter 29 . 1/12/2016
Wonderfully written.
Taytay123456 chapter 22 . 1/12/2016
This chapter had me laughing. Great!