Reviews for Chicken No More
vausemankid chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
please update?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I miss you :( please come back.
UnguidedLight chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Awesome x
Pipex chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Please update your fic! :)
K chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Wow! This is so good! Very unique from all the fanfics out there! I love where you are taking the characters! PLS DONT STOP WRITING! Update soon please!
Chyna Deveroux chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I am hooked on this story! Please update soon!
Joan chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Hi Sleek!
Cliffhanger again. Update is great but my mind and imagination was hoping for details on alex and fran's date after the chopper ride. And what is up with piper drooling on that steak. When are they going to meet?
Update please.
Thanks.
izzielg chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
OMG you'll post only twice a month ! how can I survive to that ? Just kidding of course ...
Your story is a very good one, congrats !
jacklavigne chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I love this story.
I don't often read stories that haven't been finished yet, but this one is so good and it just sucked me in and now I'm finding myself waiting quite impatiently for the next update. Though, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
You're doing an amazing job, can't wait to see what comes next.
Tori Fox chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Its a good story line. Please continue.
austin0i chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I love where you are taking this story. Great chapter!
izzielg chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Just read your story, I like it :-)
So curious to read what will happened, please post soon !
immegan28 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Sooooooooo good. I am totally into your story. Please dont keep us waiting long. I wanna see Piper kick some ass and take some names. Plus, learn the cool air yoga bit with the sashes. Hell yeah! :-) :-)
lolo612 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I totally love this story! Update update update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
'The only thing we have on file is our capture of Fernandez's second-in-command: Lauren Yvant. You heard me right, the supermodel, Sports Illustrated cover girl who recently launched a new line of fragrances. We offered her quite a deal in exchange for information. But, as you can see in the last pageā€¦'

This kinda took me out of it. Write what you know and if you don't know, don't use secondary sources.