Reviews for Fox in Equestria: Revamped
KyuubiMakai009 chapter 7 . 1/10
Okay, normally I either feel indifferent to or like Kyuubi's involvement in any given situation, but you really made him seem like a total dickbag here. Concerning Luna, I have an idea as to what will happen when she gets to Konoha. I imagine that she'll meet with Hiruzen and Jiraiya, they'll have an argument, she'll take them through the rift scar to see Naruto's emotional state in Ponyville, and the two will leave Naruto a bunch—and I mean a BUNCH—of scrolls about Chakra, jutsu, and hopefully how to read Kanji (he had problems with reading it in the original series). The two most prominent jutsu they'd leave him would be the Multi-Shadowclone jutsu and his father's Rasengan, obviously.

That aside, I liked Naruto's interaction with Zecora, as well as that little bit about the fifty bit bet between Lyra and Bon-Bon. It's going pretty good, so keep it up.
KyuubiMakai009 chapter 4 . 1/9
I imagine that when Konoha finally does cross the dimensional bridge that Hiruzen will find Naruto's current (at the time) emotional state to be better than ever, but the ponies' rage at what they did to the blond in the past and Danzo's meddling will cause some sort of conflict between the two groups. Naruto will choose Ponyville hands-down when that happens.
Zane666 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
great chapter, really can't wait for the next chapter i hope u update soon
MichaelTheFox chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
I really like where this is going please make more. And I am curious about what happened between Lyra,Bonbon,Big Mac,The Crusaders,Octavia,Vinyl Scratch and Winona. I bet something VERY interesting happened.
WriterPON3 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
lol. i couldn't help picturing Lion King's Scar when Kyuubi said Precisely. lol
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
This is pretty good so far; it'll be interesting to see where it goes next.
Twilio Stark chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Hello child. As you wish?:D
Zane666 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Outta all the fanfictions ive read, no one has actually listened to this suggestion, but if naruto does start using his chakra have him learn bijuu mode as a kid, im jus saying it would be really cool. Also this chapter was really good and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep going, i can still see this story complete at like chapter 20-25 maybe 30.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Excellent story! Can't wait to read more! :D
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
tricky evil kyuubi is tricky evil
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Nice to see the plot finally getting underway as well as the revelation of Kyuubi's scheme. Just one minor (and terribly late) nitpick though. They don't have chess in Naruto's world, they have shogi. In shogi, 'check' is 'ote' and 'checkmate' is 'tsumi', so Kyuubi declaring "Checkmate" was kind of odd.

That said, Kyuubi is seriously underestimating Princess Luna. She and Celestia may not be capable of throwing around the kind of raw, destructive power that the bijuu possess (and that's debatable), but the Alicorn sisters can do things that the bijuu can't. Nothing is stopping Luna from using her dream-walking powers to locate the jinchuuriki and make the offer of sanctuary to them from a nice, safe distance, with minimal risk to herself, plus, if she does waltz into a trap she can just use magic (which has already been established as something different from chakra so they're unlikely to be able to stop it with fuuinjutsu) to teleport out (something none of the bijuu could ever do).

As for the jinchuuriki themselves:
- Gaara is so insane and murderous she won't be able to help him without the Elements of Harmony.
- Yugito would likely refuse outright. The risk of her trying to trick Luna into entering Kumo to be captured is minimal.
- She might be able to free Yagura from Obito's control, in which case he'll most likely decline, but thank her while preparing Kiri to attack Obito the next time he shows up.
- Roshi's reaction is hard to predict because we know so little of his personality. He will likely decline, but nothing more than that, plus he's an adult.
- Same with Han, though Han's bijuu is apparently some kind of horse-like creature, so there might be some room for trust there.
- If Utakata's personality is anything like it was in his anime filler arc he'll be wary of her, but if she can convince him she's sincere, he'll take her up on her offer with no fuss.
- Fuu's reaction is completely up in the air as we never really learned anything about her personality.
- Killer Bee will likely refuse as he's loyal and perfectly content where he is. He's also unlikely to try and draw her to Kumo to be sealed as he's capable of sensing whether or not people have good intentions when he fist-bumps them.

All in all, she's actually perfectly capable of contacting all the jinchuuriki and ferrying the ones who actually want to leave back to Equestria before the week is up (it also helps that jinchuuriki like Gaara seem to be the exception and not the rule). Best of all, the villages still don't trust each other, so they are unlikely to contact each other for warnings about Luna. So even if she ends up taking multiple jinchuuriki, the villages are unlikely to be able to prepare for her in advance (by the time they even learn of her she'll be long gone).

The real threat is if they all join forces with Konoha to try and get their jinchuuriki back, but a more likely scenario is all of them blaming Konoha and going to war with them (which keeps Konoha too busy to try and figure out a way to Equestria to retrieve Naruto).
UnsanMusho chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
I"m really scared now as to what will happen once Saratobi and/or Jirayia make contact with Twilight. Though I"m also curious as to whether Saratobi will explain the situation to Celestia and/or Luna regarding Naruto?
thedarkshark24 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
In all reality right now fluttershy has all the power just by simply reminding kyuubi the any attempt he makes in breaking the deal could lead to naruto finding out about his existence before the week is up.
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Interesting so you will have Konoha play a part in this story huh? Nice, though I wonder what will happen once the confrontation begins? Not to mention what will happen once Minato and Kushina make their appearance?
Cylon One chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
For sure it was to my liking.

It was so awesome!

Just hope Luna's okay right now where she went for understandable reasons.

Though not a good idea to do so.