Reviews for Fox in Equestria: Revamped
CONTINUE!
eggers chapter 1 . 4/1
Please update
Zane666 chapter 6 . 1/29
i really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait to see wat happens next
starravenwolf chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Like where the story is going but if anyone from Konoha shows up, I hope you put them in a manitcores nest. Seriously.
KnightOfZaku chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
This is awesome!

I hope that you have Sweetie Belle become the crusader that Naruto becomes the closest to. Since almost all of the fics that involve a young Naruto being sent to Equestria feature him being paired up with or become really close to either Applebloom or Scootaloo.

Can't wait for the next update.
Vandenbz chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I can safely say that the Mane 6 and the Princesses won't take it lying down if Konoha tries to drag Naruto back to that place of neglect and pain. Nice to see Naruto gain access to his chakra so soon, looking forward to what he'll be able to use it for with the help of his new family.

Typos/Suggestions:
both student and civilian. - both students and civilians.
becoming sogged. - becoming soggy.
work, The elemental - work; The elemental
clones were struck, - clones was struck,
sensei, the both were - sensei, both of them were
behind it distorted, - behind it had been distorted,
nervously, as she - nervously as she
that Fluttershy." - that, Fluttershy."
from the Mares. - from the mares.
Angle Bunny - Angel Bunny
dashed off too. - dashed off to.
reacting too?" - reacting to?"
eyes. Letting go - eyes. She let go
He almost forgot. - He'd almost forgotten.
two had heard a rumble, and - two heard a rumble and
you not have breakfast - you have breakfast
right in the empty - right into the empty
break an exit. - break through.
times and situation - times and a situation
deny his container. - deny his container?
it's aura - its aura
natural athlete. - natural athlete."
climbed atop - climb atop
promptly passed out, - promptly pass out,

Keep up the great work!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
heh heh heh heh.

Excellent. Soon Kyuubi-sama. Soon.
Earth Beast chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
That was too close. I hope that Third Hokage and his student get to the Equestria alone and after seeing how much happy Naruto is with his new family/friends, they'll leave him alone and go back to where they belong. glad to see this great story back.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Great Konoha is trying to come and get Naruto well I wish them luck I highly doubt fluttershy or his aunts will allow Naruto to be harmed again anyways keep up the great work!
Engineer4Ever chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I love this story, just a simple and pure vibe to it. but still the dark undertone with Danzo and Kyubi. Great work and I hope to see more soon. XD
Jewlbunny chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I like this story so far. I hope to read more soon.
mellra chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Good to see more of this story! So Konoha is now closer to finding Naruto, but what kind of reunion will that be? I have a sinking feeling Danzo is going to cause problems for both our favorite whiskered blond and for the ponies, but only time will tell. I also wonder what Kyuubi has planned? Can't wait to see more of this!
InvaderL chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
That was a worrisome chapter, I do hope that Jiraiya and the Hokage are the only ones allowed through the portal- If it isn't just a reverse teleport, bringing Twilight or, Celestia forbid, Naruto to them. Good story, please update soon.
zachary12 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
nice job
Princess Asuna chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Nice chapter _ Cannot wait to see The Hokage's reaction when he and his ninja wind up in Equestria. Heh I DON'T see them getting anywhere NEAR Naruto before they are blasted by Twilight and friends (or the princesses ).