Reviews for Fox Shadow Fist
Dars D. Devillions chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
update plsss..
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
A very promising beginning, good work.
Blckwlf4 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Dude, I do care about you fixing your laptop, but im not sure this is a cite where it is legal to advertise products,and how much do these shirts cost?
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Interesting
phantom frost chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Please update this spon its pretty good
Cf96 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Nice and for updating Multorum Prime all I can say is...YES!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Been waiting forever for this chapter, and was awesome
LS14 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
nice
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Finally uploaded,good chapter bt short in length
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
So Sasuke won't be in this yeah?
Exanime Draco chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Well, it certainly has been a very, very long time since this story was updated. You know for the first chapter I thought that it would just be a case of Naruto being a fox, with some of his cannon abilities though always having been part of the kung fu panda universe. I"m actually rather interested now after having seen the details of that flashback here in chapter two.
It would seem then that there is going to be far more than meets the eye, it seems with this story line. I'm actually looking forward to seeing another update to this story, and I hope it comes soon now.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
if you kill your own clones is that suicide or homicide?
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
great that you got this story updated again and will be fun on what else you'll do in coming chapters
ShinigamiSlayer9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
...How long are you gonna wait before updating this? 'Tis been over ten months since you uploaded this story, and I'm sure many are waiting for the release of the next chapter. Good story so far, by the way.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014