Reviews for Doesn't Hurt At All
annette-ella chapter 3 . 12/17/2019
Great Story
Et chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
everytime i re-read this fanfiction, i always thought that this is the perfect set up for harry potter and glee crossover fanfiction.
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 3 . 3/28/2018
I wish!
Tiggerfan chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
I hope you write more to this story. I really like your take on this. It would be good to see some of that Kurt fire again. Good luck with whatever you write next!
Biancachu chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
This hurts, but I'm glad Kurt's taking care of himself. I hope you'll continue this as it's interesting!
Biancachu chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
I'm liking this!
julymom97 chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I hope you update soon, great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
You should keep going on this. I'd love to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I hope you update again soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I liked the update. Hopefully you can keep the story moving forward.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Wow. That was intense. Very well written I really love your stories you make remember the Kurt I fell in love with and miss so much. I'm kind of glad I quit watching and I doubt I'll be watching anything of this final season but the final episode. I'll watch it and let them break my heart over Kurt again damn it! I'm not surprised by those spoilers you mentioned either Burt has been a Bland toady since he drove Kurt to that sickening proposal. Thank you for adding more to this I really loved every word.

Well done again!
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Amen! A tad more on Burt being a Blaine Stan than I"d think, when push comes to shove, but...I'd like a chapter where Burt comes to his senses before losing his son for good...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I really hope this email was a wake up call to Burt! Please update soon. Love this story! Would love to read Burt's reaction to realizing exactly how bad of a situation Kurt was in and that he has now effectively lost his only child.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I like this a good chapter. It is s good chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I hope there will be more to this story - I really love it. Your writing is amazing!